WHAT THE FUCK IS THIZZ ENT. THINKIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
Fools!

He probably has more credibility and connections that 99% of the people on this board. Who gives a shit if you can't take the guy "serious" or not. Rap is entertainment and when you can get people going then you are doing your job. Look at all the attention he's getting on here alone. Not everyone in the rap game takes themselves "seriously", some people just do it for fun. He's doing big things and you all are hating on him because you are jealous because you are not connected to shit. If you really think he garbage then go battle him. Hating on another rapper won't make you any better at rapping, it just makes you a hater.

May 17, 2004
i dont care what kind of cennections dude has or how real he is and shit like that....if hes a good rapper ill listen to him period...im not feelin him at all..i just dont think hes good.....sorry that makes me such a hater

Sep 24, 2004
INDECENT&KRYPTO said:
Whoa big girl, or i meen THREEFOE. WHERES YOUR CD AT? WHERES YOUR MUSIC AT? WHY DONT YOU HAVE A MEETING WITH THIZZ ENT. AND SHOW THEM WHATS BOOBOO and WHATS NOT? and QUIT HAVING FANTASIES OF REACHING THROUGH THE COMPUTER AND DOING SOMETHING.

p.s. you would lose the $100
threefoe might just be a music consumer and not purchasing the merchandise is a sign of having a meeting with Thizz.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
SLOWPOKE said:
yeah fuck public enmey, x-clan, yeah they waaay gay,..for being like that!
nigga u know what i mean, i aint even gonna explain myself, PID isnt ANYWHERE near Public Enemy in ANY kind of way.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i listened to his stuff n yah i think its cause of his connections that he'z on thizz i mean he aint that bad and he will get his indian fanbase jus like nump got his filipino fans to back him wen his album came out but i dont think he's anything special just another gimmick

Sep 27, 2005
i think that this guy ganna blow up and sell hella millions his flow and his lyrics are hella crazy reminds me of mac dres flow with the nas lyrics lol just fucking but i cant bealive this shit is 4 real one stupid mathafuka

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
THIS MAFUCKA KICKZ IT WIT ALL THE PEOPLE YALL WISH WAS KICKIN IT WITH.. AND IM SURE ALL OF YALL OPINIONS WOULDNT MEAN SHIT TO HIM, CUZ IM SURE THE NIGGUHZ HE FUCKZ WIT IS FEELIN HIM.. DUDE ALREADY BREADED THA FUCK OUT.. I CANT HATE EM CUZ HE'S DIFFERENT, IM ACTUALLY SHOWIN DUDE RESPECT, CUZ HE AINT LIKE EVERY NIGGUH OUT HERE..

Oct 19, 2004
INDECENT&KRYPTO said:
Whoa big girl, or i meen THREEFOE. WHERES YOUR CD AT? WHERES YOUR MUSIC AT? WHY DONT YOU HAVE A MEETING WITH THIZZ ENT. AND SHOW THEM WHATS BOOBOO and WHATS NOT? and QUIT HAVING FANTASIES OF REACHING THROUGH THE COMPUTER AND DOING SOMETHING.

p.s. you would lose the $100

None of what you typed means a damn thing. I dont need a cd or music cuz im not a rapper. I dont need to meet wit thizz to show them nothing either. Although if they keep releasin the shit they been releasin I might have to. All I know is I aint feelin cuzzo's music and aint shit yo fanboy ass can say thats gone change that. Why you on my nuts anyway. I can have any opinion I want and my opinion is that I aint feelin him. You talkin big shit why dont you post your music up? Probably cuz the shit wack. lol the fuck outta here.

And why is everybody bringin up who he fucks wit and how much money he wishes he had? What the fuck does sthat have to do wit the quality of his music? I dont give a fuck if he has a billion dollars and fucks wit everybody in the industry. If I aint feelin it I just aint feelin it, period.

PS you lil niggas just dont know. I dont know why you think that just cuz you rap that you wont get yo head beat in. Aint no sucka on this end of the pc, real talk.