WHAT THE FUCK IS THIZZ ENT. THINKIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i seen this guy about 2 years ago in showcase magazine,...but i was thinking he was native american,..he had a producer named bambino,...and it was called got p/i/d/

i'm suprised more of you missout out on this bebore

Dec 30, 2003
whys everyone hatin on p.i.d??? anyone ever heard his shit???? he dont gotta heavy ass accent... and the suit hes wearin on that shit is cuz of his religion/ ethnicity n shit.... he aint doin it cuz he wears that like an everyday thing.... listen to him on the regime mixtape pt.2 and on thizz nation 3... i think the track is called who u leavin with.... hes a koo cat and he got stupid flows... so quit hatin and sayin that niggas a joke

Dec 30, 2003
yee said:
since theres people defending him sayin he's tight can yall post a song of his?

yea im not really defending anyone im just sayin wat i know about dude.... its like the old saying goes... dont judge a book by its cover.....

Oct 19, 2005
Some of you are trippin hard. This guy is spittin hot fire like my boy Dylan. "....how you gonna call your self worldwide when you ain't even been to Canada?" This guy definately has the lyricism and flow to be a star. TBIB!!!!!

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
he just tryna take dres "genie of the lamp shit" shit too far... why u think he dressed like that on his cover, thats not how he really dresses and thats not how he really talks, he doesnt have a accent...i chopped it with dude and seen him perform at the car show at candlestick over the summer.... its a gimmick to me....and i cant support that shit... embracing your heritage and everything is all good, but using it to sell records is gay to me.... lol dude was tryna dance like dre SO HARD at that car show.... i dont feel that shit at all... * goes back to listening to the jack artist*

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
first off, he aint arab, he's indian. second off there's over one billion indian people on this planet and he has a chance to tap into that market. (anyone remember marketing) i just went to his myspace page and listen to all his trax, i wasnt blown away, but the cat can spit and the bottom line is thizz must think so too or they wouldnt be fuckin with him. mark my words, he will develope a strong fanbase. there is a singer in india named TAZ that we (my artist, old school legend rob base) just spit some bars on his new dance track. we jumped at the chance because TAZ has sold over 250 million records in 17 years. now i aint comparing haji to TAZ, but the chance for him to blow is there.

Aug 7, 2003
shit looks like garbage, aint no one tryin to hear some arabian dude rap. there the most hated on race right now in the nation so what thinks he can even sell cds. regradless if he is a gangsta and can slap or kill people, can he rap? just by lookin at his goofy ass cover and the name of it i dont even want to hear his cd. and thizz been fallen off since dre died. they tryin to rush all they products while they are still around. where will thizz be in 2 years? i think bankrupt, livin off of dre's solo cds.

Apr 22, 2005
LOL it says featuring the best rappers like pid hahaha

I cant get to dudes page tho,I'd like to listen before I judge but I agree on that cover shit alone,wtfeeeez.at least when Dre did that shit we knew we could still expect some heat but come on now,step it UP