What song do you "think" will be the best off Killer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Hope for a Higher Power, One Good Time, Wheaties, The Waitress, Get The Fuck Outta Here, I Love You But Fuck You, Paint a Dark Picture, Psycho Bitch 2, Can't Shake It, and Poisonous are the ones I'm feelin the most right now. I like every song though..

Least favorite song: Drill Team

May 4, 2006
"One Good Time" is definately 1 of the best off the album.

As far as the single best song off the entire double disc I can't really pick one yet.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
[B]"ONE GOOD TIME". MATIC U DID THE FUCKIN DAMN THING ON THIS TRACK!!!! [/B]
IT IS FUCKIN SINGLE MATERIAL THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR ON RADIO OR WATCH ON TV. THIS TRACK WILL BE A FUTURE CLASSIC......

this is gonna be my summertime anthem for a looong time. u can almost picture yourself blasting this late night or when it's late in the evening and you're just drivin by yourself or some shit like that....
love the guitars and everything. this track perfectly compliments techs lyrics and content. the hook man it is soooo fuckin catchy. i played the hell outta the snippet nearly everyday foreeals. after hearing the full track it sounds even better, shit this song helped me out through hard times....MATIC U DESERVE A SPOT AS STRANGE'S "IN-HOUSE PRODUCER" if u can make more heaters like these then i will stay checkin out your music.....

cant wait to COP THIS JULY 1ST!!!!! REAL MONEY SPENT ON REAL MUZIK!!!!

In the words of s&s...... call travis and tell him to cut the check>>>>>>and give a real nigga a chance..lol

Aug 16, 2003
In the words of s&s...... call travis and tell him to cut the check>>>>>>and give a real nigga a chance..lol
Whats good man!! Hey whats up with those clean songs lol...

Anyway good job on beats on the album...I hope Strange realizes that they got some real heat w/ your shit man.....Ill tell Trav to cut the check...(after he approves my Tech action figures lol) and tell him to put you on full time yadada

Keep on Keeping on man and holla at me when you get those tracks together so I can drop them off to the radio station,

Holla