What song do you "think" will be the best off Killer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Psycho Bitch II is definitely fire... L.A. stepped his game up on that shit

The Waitress... I aint feelin it as much as some of yall but it's decent, definitely not a skipper...

CRYBABY is the shit... yall are sleepin on that, bangin beat and Tech rips it up

Hope For a Higher Power is my pick for the best track on the album.

Aug 16, 2003
I liked Enjoy...it reminds me of some ol skool prince shit lol

My favs gotta be the waitress...if strange dosent push this aa a single man.....I quit lol

Oct 25, 2006
Dude, almost EVERY song on the first disc is a fucking BANGER, and the ones that aren't are still hard. Haven't had the chance to listen to the second one because of the first one lol.

Jan 6, 2006
[B]"ONE GOOD TIME". MATIC U DID THE FUCKIN DAMN THING ON THIS TRACK!!!! [/B]
IT IS FUCKIN SINGLE MATERIAL THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR ON RADIO OR WATCH ON TV. THIS TRACK WILL BE A FUTURE CLASSIC......

this is gonna be my summertime anthem for a looong time. u can almost picture yourself blasting this late night or when it's late in the evening and you're just drivin by yourself or some shit like that....
love the guitars and everything. this track perfectly compliments techs lyrics and content. the hook man it is soooo fuckin catchy. i played the hell outta the snippet nearly everyday foreeals. after hearing the full track it sounds even better, shit this song helped me out through hard times....MATIC U DESERVE A SPOT AS STRANGE'S "IN-HOUSE PRODUCER" if u can make more heaters like these then i will stay checkin out your music.....

cant wait to COP THIS JULY 1ST!!!!! REAL MONEY SPENT ON REAL MUZIK!!!!

Aug 31, 2005
quick question for anyone who knows....is that a "Closer - Nine Inch Nails" sample of some type going on in "Enjoy"?

i keep hearing it but its not a direct sample