What SF artist has biggest fan base?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2009
guarantee you more people have heard of rappin 4-tay..
Your right...I was surprised when I read that u Neva heard of Paris. 4tay iz a sf legend. He put it down wit macdre,pac,was a original wcbb,fucc I even remember him back when I was 10 yrz old n 88' on the too short album"life is too short"

Dec 6, 2005
There is no argument about this as of right now you want to compare numbers Andre Nickatina is the biggest rap artist out of san francisco hands down in the 2000s. His concerts bring in 1000 people plus each time he performs he has a huge college fan base. Not to mention he also sells records still on his own label 20k plus units sold without a big time distribution. The roots had Nicky perform with them in New York city a few months ago.

San Francisco has never had a rap artist have a gold or platinum album. But over all Rappin 4 tay would have been the biggest in the 90s with players club, he has a verse on TWDY players holiday, and was on Tupac All eyes on me. Not to mention 4 tay was also nominated on the real deal MTV music awards for best rap video with ILL BE AROUND.
ur wrong Total Devastation with Many Clouds Of Smoke went gold

Oct 9, 2008
Your right...I was surprised when I read that u Neva heard of Paris. 4tay iz a sf legend. He put it down wit macdre,pac,was a original wcbb,fucc I even remember him back when I was 10 yrz old n 88' on the too short album"life is too short"
I got a track wit em i did in like 03 "970 to the bay" and it gets more downloads on my itunes then any other song off that album

Sep 15, 2005
Hands down it's out of 2 people. No disrespect to my homies but it's CLEARLY Either COUGNUT or Dre Dog. (I don't call him "NICKATINA" When I see him, I call him DRE)
Just some more real talk brought to you by..........................................................

May 7, 2002
King Nicky >

His catalogue is too fierce and he appeals to the widest demographic for two + decades. Nicky, E40 and Too short are all Bay rap gods. 60+ combined years of bay hits!