What SF artist has biggest fan base?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2008
Need the siccness' opinion on which SF artist has the biggest fan base

***This is not a "who's the best rapper thread"***

It's a serious question that I'm looking for opinions on.

Thanks.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Even though I didnt understand your answer, I don't think you understood the question...

who givs a fuk about ne thing you say cuz i dnt.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
IMO based by sales
Messy Marv
not a shot at ya but I dont hink Mess has sold more than RBL. Bammer weed got them major nationwide exposure and that fan base was HUGE for them and has carried over over the years. These days though, music dont sell so I doubt anyone is selling GREAT amounts of CD's....

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I would say the person who gets the biggest crowds at shows would be the person with the biggest fanbase. Mess don't even do shows.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
not a shot at ya but I dont hink Mess has sold more than RBL. Bammer weed got them major nationwide exposure and that fan base was HUGE for them and has carried over over the years. These days though, music dont sell so I doubt anyone is selling GREAT amounts of CD's....
Yes Sir,
I am sure ''Lesson To Be Learned & Rutheless By Law'' were pretty big nationwide when they dropped but by combined totals i think the winner is probably still the boy boy basehead....LOL