What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Frozen Ground was good so I went and rented some other serial killer movies but they were terrible. Bundy and the green river killer. Couldn't even make it through 5 minutes of the green river killer.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I watched Olympus Has Fallen. It was terrible, but really good if that makes sense at all? It reminded me of an 80's action flick where people are getting killed left and right and the plot isn't likely to ever happen and there's a cheesy villain and one guy that couldn't ever do the stuff he's doing in the movie is the one guy who can save the world. It was stupid, but I enjoyed it, or at least enjoyed talking crap about how unlikely all that stuff would've been to happen in real life.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I last watched The Lords of Salem. It was the worst movie Rob Zombie has publicly released. Even if I was a satanist, I would think (if Satan was a real being and not just some made up bloody mary bullshit) Satan would crawl out the gates of hell and torture Rob for this one, from this day forward. I would still beat his wife's pussy up tho.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Watched From Dusk Til Dawn last night. I used to love that movie but now I realize the first half of the movie is 10x better then the last half... They should have done something else with the story cuz the vampires are hella lame
Tarantino plays a creepy ass pervert really good in that movie. I'm not a fan of the vampire shit either.
Just watched disneys frozen
Greatest movie ever made
I normally find kids movies decent but Frozen was fucking terrible. They took up like 4/5 of the movie setting up the plot and looking for the ice bitch then the whole conflict is resolved in 15 seconds. And the "bad guy" who was trying to take over the kingdom was actually trying to save the people who live there from being frozen to death by a crazy bitch who can't control what she does with dangerous ass powers.

I watched Death Note 1 & 2 and L: Change The World recently. You'd think that Japanese people are the innovators of video games and shit and the CGI in their movies would be good but nope, Ryuk and the other guy looked like PS2 characters walking around in the movie. The anime was better.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I normally find kids movies decent but Frozen was fucking terrible. They took up like 4/5 of the movie setting up the plot and looking for the ice bitch then the whole conflict is resolved in 15 seconds. And the "bad guy" who was trying to take over the kingdom was actually trying to save the people who live there from being frozen to death by a crazy bitch who can't control what she does with dangerous ass powers.
Fuck off idiot you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. From dusk til dawn is a terrible cheesy ass movie known for being really bad and you're going to try and say its good, admit you're a weeaboo anime faggot THEN TRY TO DISS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE? FUUUUUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUUUUTTTTTA HEEERE