What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
I watched a romantic comedy with Aubrey plaza about some guy who thought he could time travel. Actually perty good. The guy looked like Ron Livingston but I dontvt think it was him. I think the film was called Aubrey plaza back to the future or something

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
I watched a romantic comedy with Aubrey plaza about some guy who thought he could time travel. Actually perty good. The guy looked like Ron Livingston but I dontvt think it was him. I think the film was called Aubrey plaza back to the future or something

was it safety not guaranteed? it has pete from the league that show is hilarious

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Requiem for a Dream was just plain disturbing but a really well made film

The shit with the mom tore me up inside

Overall it did make me interested in watching movies again in general.

this movie is the shit, popped it in the Blu-ray the other day with my girl (shes never seen it) and she tripped the fucc out lol. Movie never gets old...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Just watched Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit because we'd seen everything else worth watching at the redbox. It wasn't very good at all. It felt like a dude that spent 5 weeks in boot camp and got kicked out for being a vagina wrote a movie about his dream of being in the CIA.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I only saw the first hour of that movie and was wondering what the fuss was all about? It looked horrible and I can't believe I watched that much of it. Having said that, I've been wanting to watch it lol