What is one game you think you have played that not many people have played?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Shining Force- Genesis
The first RPG I ever played.

Lets see GYRUS, Conquest of the crystal palace (both nes games)

Seiken Densetsu 3 (This is SECRET OF MANA 2. If you have a snes emulator you OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO PLAY THIS GAME!)

Target EARTH (Genesis)

Musha (Genesis shooter with robots and space ships)

Axelay ( If you own a snes emulator you MUST play this game. Its a shooter like gradius/life force.)

Silent Debuggers (TG-16 game. This game was difficult to beat)

Jan 2, 2004
Lemon420 said:
Eternal Darkness is nowhere near as good as SF or MK, but it's not that bad either.
Why are you comparing Eternal Darkness to Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat? It's nothing like those two games, it's survival horror, not a fighter.

ED is a good game, it was one of the few games that was good on the Game Cube for a while.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Cheaptimes said:
Was that the one where they pulled fighters from different time periods?

One guys finisher was a chicago land mafia drive by....
yep thats the one.

@ Home E I've played Chrono Trigger before, and it's a good game. FF3 was a good game also. Another good rpg/action game is TERRANIGMA (snes.) It didn't make it to the states (like most good games) but its sick.

When I was young (teen ager) I used to purchase super famicom games via mail order. One game I remember purchasing was LAST FIGHTER TWIN. Basically this is a final fight/double dragon type of game with SUPER DEFORMED robots and characters. You can choose from ultraman, gundam, kamen rider and roa.

Now that emulators are out I download all the games I couldn't afford or never made it stateside./

Apr 27, 2005
I realize that most of you who post on the video games zone board are pretty serious about video games, so I knew that a lot of you would have played the games I listed, but when it comes to everybody I know in person, Im the only one who has played those games. and the thread says that "not many" people have played. I hope they re-do chrono trigger and FF3 with next generation graphics on one of the next gen systems....man thatd be great

Oct 14, 2004
^^^ That game was easy to me.

Tokyo Xtreme was not for everyone. I liked the idea of racing boss battles

Maniac Mansion
The Immortal

Oct 14, 2004
^^^Yeah that tookme a minute to figure out, but I have played games that have pissed me off way more then that. (Cough Cough Soul Calibur 3, Iam great at this game but the computer is a bastard on this version.)

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
HERESY said:
2. VANDAL HEARTS(PS)
nice choice...loved that game when it dropped

what dropped first,vandal hearts or final fantasy tactics? i played vandal before i ever played tactics,just was curious which came first.

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
HERESY said:
1. TRAP GUNNER (PS)

2. VANDAL HEARTS(PS)

3. SILENT BOMBER (PS)
Some good shit right here. I still have this Silent Bomber poster I got out of some magazine when it came out.

smuggla said:
anyone ever play "secret of mana" for snes or "sword of mana" for gba? tight games...
I got Secret of Mana on SNES. I think that was the first RPG I played.