What is one game you think you have played that not many people have played?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Shatterhand- NES
Vanguard- Atari 5200
Sword Quest- Atari 2600
Otogi- X-Box
Suikoden I-IV- PS2
Art of Fighting- Neo Geo
Eternal Darkness- Gamecube
Breath Of Fire III- PS
Magic Sword- SNES
Shining Force- Genesis
Bonk- Turbo graphix 16
Tokyo Extreme Racer- Dreamcast, PS2
Castlevania- Nintendo 64
Spawn- Dreamcast
Fire Emblem- NES

Whos got them post em up.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
cyber core-turbo graphx
vigilante-turbo graphx

who i am kidding...ANY game on turbo graphx,haha

eternal champions-genesis
maken x-dreamcast
kings field-psx
sniper elite-ps2

damn,cant think of this NES game,you were a ninja and you could jump hella high in the trees and throw ninja stars.real fast paced

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Freedon Fighters(PS2) that fact that its a squad-based game, which is fun as hell and not too complicated(socom). the fact that you can recruit 12 fighters at once is sicc.
Vector Man(Sega Genesis)-a side scroller game (ex. castlevania)where you shoot different types of robots. I was hooked the first time i played it(i wanna buy another sega just to play this game)

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
SiccFucc said:
the game i was thinking of NES is legend of kage
I remember kage. The video rental store I went to in those days <no blockbuster at the time> had a copy that someone never returned.I use to harrass them all the time to
"whens it comming in? why dont you have another copy? its been 4 months!"

Sep 28, 2002
ZigZagBurna said:
Vector Man(Sega Genesis)-a side scroller game (ex. castlevania)where you shoot different types of robots. I was hooked the first time i played it(i wanna buy another sega just to play this game)

FOr reals this game was the shit. one of the best sega games.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Fire Pro Wrestling ..and just about every version created..from the snes version..to the playstation version.....that had every fucking character ever from all wrestling organizations (wwf,ecw,wcw,ufc,pancrase,njpw,ajpw,fmw,aaa, and more) ,....u picked out everything they did in the create a character...looks,entrance,music,taunts,moves,finishers, specials,the speed they ran,type of wrestler they are (power moves,high flyer/luchador,grappler,UFC style and so many more)...shyt took forever to beat too cuz u had to beat every title and that got u hella more playable characters...damn good game and graphics