WHAT IS CONSIDERED BLOWIN UP IN DAGO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
The term "Blowing UP" can be looked at in many different ways depending on the individual. But the industry got everyone brain washed by leading them to believe that "Blowing Up" is measured by how many albums you sell. But in our city where the "Rap" scene is not that big, assuming that you stay local, just being able to pay the bills, roll in a nice car and own a house of this rap shit should be considered blowing up. In my opinion.

Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
Beta Beta Beta calm down my nig......Aint no need to expose them niggaz.....aaaaaaaand holla at me nigga.....keep doin what u duz.....and Irocc thats good shit u was say-in ma-in.....its niggaz really doin it for real ....for those that aint theyll eventually know it when they pockets dont never get no bigger

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
FREAKS said:
YEAH, CUZ IM SURE RAPPERS/LABLES NEVER OVER-EXAGGERATE TO GET THEIR DEALS IN THE 1ST PLACE.

they probably sold thousands....20, maybe even 30 thousand..... i can honestly doubt they sold HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS. & you missed my point. you need to get a quality catelogue & approach a distrobutor.

LOL.....u can tell a distributer u sold whatever u want but in this day and age my friend we have a little system called "soundscan" and the distributer can find out what u "really" sold within seconds

And for the record cash money's last 6 independent releases did sell well over a 100,000 each(b.g chopper city,juvinile soldier rags,b.g its all on u vol.1&2,the big tymers how u luv that vol.1,and the hot boys get it how u live) the last indi release (the hot boy's get it how u live)actually sold over 400,000 on soundscan indi under southwest wholsale distro b4 the universal deal....this is fact

Aug 26, 2002
Since I heard CS album and Ecay Uno's shit.................I have felt for a minute that Dago music is the best rap coming out of Cali period...........the Bay got cool shit here and there , but there overall sound ain't fucking with SD

any SD artist want to get in a St.Louis Mo. radio play , [email protected]
this lil station is letting me do mixshows here and there , I would love to have an all SD one

[email protected] or [email protected]

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
I FEEL WHAT MY NIGGA BETA WAS SAYIN MAN...NIGGAZ HOLDIN THIS SHIT BAKK NEED 2 GET SMASHED ON LYRICALLY....I KNOW IM READY 2 SAY SOME SHIT MAN, CAUSE ITZ NIGGAZ THATS N THIS MUTHA FUKKA THAT AINT ALL THAT KOOL THEN WHEN IT KOMES 2 BEIN N THA STREETZ THEY REALLY AINT HOLDIN THA WEIGHT...IM TRYNA GET MY NAME N THIS MUTHA FUKKA BUT GOTTA DEAL WIT A NIGGA SAYIN THIS R THAT BOUT WHERE IM 4RM....FALSE ASS SHIT...SOUTHEAST REALLY DO GOT HEAT...NIGGAZ NEED 2 GET BUISNESS SAVY BOUT THIS SHIT...

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
MATTERAFACT IF NIGGAZ DO THEY MATH N SEE HOW MUCH 2 R 3 THOSAND CDS IS ON STREET SALES 4 $5........GET THAT MONEY, NETWORK.......

Apr 27, 2005
So Cash money was really millionaires bfo da deal? Man, you gotta think tho, this a military town, and the white people out here aint really like hip hop suburban kids, they more volleyball beach flip floppers and its only like 10 15% blacks in Dago. Most of the batches like the Down South club shit, or the love shit, and is niggas gone try to go where the money is, with a r&b song and a baby dont leave me message? I say try to mix the gangsta shit WITH THE FUN, CLUB FEEL BUT NOT SHAKE YOUR BOOTY FUN. TRY TO BE CREATIVE AND BE SAUCY WITH IT. LIKE RAP ABOUT HOW THE NIGGAS DANCE IN YOUR TURF. GIVE IT A NAME, A CATCHY NAME. AND SINCE THATS GONNA DEFINITELY HELP YALL, LET ME BE ON IT AND LET ME GO ON TOUR WIT YALL AS THE HYPE MAN!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Southeast Unite said:
So Cash money was really millionaires bfo da deal? Man, you gotta think tho, this a military town, and the white people out here aint really like hip hop suburban kids, they more volleyball beach flip floppers and its only like 10 15% blacks in Dago. Most of the batches like the Down South club shit, or the love shit, and is niggas gone try to go where the money is, with a r&b song and a baby dont leave me message? I say try to mix the gangsta shit WITH THE FUN, CLUB FEEL BUT NOT SHAKE YOUR BOOTY FUN. TRY TO BE CREATIVE AND BE SAUCY WITH IT. LIKE RAP ABOUT HOW THE NIGGAS DANCE IN YOUR TURF. GIVE IT A NAME, A CATCHY NAME. AND SINCE THATS GONNA DEFINITELY HELP YALL, LET ME BE ON IT AND LET ME GO ON TOUR WIT YALL AS THE HYPE MAN!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
after some serious consideration we all felt it would be better if you sat this one out nah just fuckin wit ya,

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
rocc

I-ROCC said:
LOL.....u can tell a distributer u sold whatever u want but in this day and age my friend we have a little system called "soundscan" and the distributer can find out what u "really" sold within seconds

And for the record cash money's last 6 independent releases did sell well over a 100,000 each(b.g chopper city,juvinile soldier rags,b.g its all on u vol.1&2,the big tymers how u luv that vol.1,and the hot boys get it how u live) the last indi release (the hot boy's get it how u live)actually sold over 400,000 on soundscan indi under southwest wholsale distro b4 the universal deal....this is fact

damn rocc, what u know bout that old cashmoney.....thats when they was spittin...bg got that song "made man"..they was knokkin

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
A.T said:
damn rocc, what u know bout that old cashmoney.....thats when they was spittin...bg got that song "made man"..they was knokkin

I was livin out there in new orleans for all that ....when they wasn't craccin til when they got craccin........actually 1 of their first artist "lil slim" was 1 of the reasons I started writin' raps and wanting to take it seriously.....cash money put out alooooooooooot of niggaz that niggaz never knew exsisted...like lil slim,unlv,p.m.w,ms.tee,magnolia shorty,mr.ivan,kilo g(rip),pimpdaddy(rip) etc.

I really watched them niggaz get they weight up