What happened to C-Murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
Now this is funny. C was trash. I'm not a snoop fan but snoop would run circles around him & he sho was'nt fuckin with Soulja Slim.

Kane & Abel were alright, I don't think C Murder was trash though. There was a couple tracks I liked from Slim too

Mr Magic I liked this track can't find a video with the proper version so forgive me for the DBZ :D the original clip was funny "I bite kick and scratch, I aint no fucken boxer, I'm tryna kill sumfn'or send sumfn' to the doctor hahaha love that line

Also the track he did with Roy Jones (ps look at slick rick at the begining of the vid)

May 30, 2006
i always thought Kane & Abel and MAC was the best ones.
I mean its debatable but in the end C-Murder is like in NL top 5 Worst artist.

Only cats on NL that I would consider lyracist was Snoop, Soulja Slim, Mia X & Mac.

Now just being a lyracist don't make u a great rapper. But the only cats on that label that had enough talent to mak it w/o P's endorsements IMO would be Mac, Snoop, Soulja Slim, Mia X, Kane & Abel, Mystical & that's prolly it. I like Mr. Serv On's flow & he had good lyrics from time to time but was way too inconsistant.

Most of the tank was trash. C-Murder, Silkk, Skull Dudgery & the rest of them cats. Fiend is one of the worst rappers I ever heard. I might not ever figure out what people see/saw in his music. The original Beats by the Pound had good beats but they had so many beats that I heard a lot of wack ones as well as good ones. P had good music back in the day but he couldn't rap for shit & didn't make since half the time. His shit was good cuz he bit a lot of other rappers & seemesd t get most of the good NL beats.

Mar 26, 2006
^^^^ No Lil Italy and Silkk were the worst on no limit lol but they did there thing. And to me Fiend was def. one of the best on the label and besides Slim and Mac wuz da best lyricist on the tank. Skull Duggery was ight and dats about it. But Full Blooded came hard

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca
I think there was a track with fiend I liked or maybe someone else I'm thinking about.. him with the first 2 verses and p on the last talking about pissing on a graveyard or something..fuck I can't remember "piss on your grave..aint no love for the dead" or some shit.. I dont even think its fiend...hmm