What happened to C-Murder?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Last I heard he had been released on bond or bail untill he got his re-trial but that was at least a year or so back. Any news on him since then?

Jan 14, 2008
hows he makin moves son? hes bout to go to jail for life and is on house arrest until then.. he aint movin nowhere but from the kitchen to the living room to the bedroom to the bathroom.

Aug 9, 2006
Quick question. May be dumb, because I'm uninformed, but he's getting tried AGAIN for murder? Wasn't that the original charge? How's that work?
its a re-trial......im not sure what it was in c-murders case

how it works is your attorneys find a "fuck up" in you first trial.... (whether it be minor un-used evidence.....new evidence....new witness....)....and a judge from a higher court looks at this and sees if he wants to let him have a
a re-trial

im not no geniues in law but id like to say its close to an appeal...but i could be wrong

Jun 10, 2007
hows he makin moves son? hes bout to go to jail for life and is on house arrest until then.. he aint movin nowhere but from the kitchen to the living room to the bedroom to the bathroom.
1st off bruh u can make moves from one place i mean shyt he did it in jail and 2nd he not on house arrest no more or he wouldnt of been in b.g.'s new video. da niggaz doin books and songs all da time and GETTIN MONEY, fuckin wit diff. people. dats makin moves

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca