"West Fest" Tour Coming To Portland! Snoop, G. Malone, Mistah Fab, WC, MORE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
"West Fest" Tour Coming To Portland! Snoop, G. Malone, Mistah Fab, WC, MORE!

taken from http://raptalk.net/website/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=293&Itemid=56

West Coast veteran Kam just got off the phone with our own Styles for a new interview with Hip-Hop mega-site AllHipHop.com and requested that we put the word out on this very special announcement. Here is what Kam had to say:

“We just came out of a meeting yesterday, me, Snoop Dog and a few other people. We are about to kick off this mini-tour for the Western region called “The West Fest.” It’s being put on by Snoop. The line-up is The Westurn Union, The Warzone, Glasses Malone, The Lady of Rage, Mistah F.A.B. and W.C.

The dates are going to be from Mid-June to Mid-July and it’s going to hit anywhere from 20 to 30 cities – all up and down California, Nevada, Portland, Seattle, in to Vancouver and Canada – all of our spots. It’s The West Fest. It just got finalized yesterday. We are going to be pushing it and promoting it real heavy in the next few days and the upcoming weeks. “

This would be a very special treat for West Coast fans and those located in Canada. Stay tuned for more info for this developing tour.

It doesn't give a specific date/s, but they're coming to Portland & Seattle so should be wild. Snoop always puts on a great show, and nothin but heavy hitters coming with him!

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
That's dope. What's good with RJ these days! Seen u out in Lakeport a few weeks ago and hollered at you but you was on the phone all night fam! I didn't think you and Chaz would even be at that lil show out there.

This tour should be super sick.
I know Glasses Malone and Sammy "P" got a show in Everett at Jimmy Z's.

Jul 8, 2003
I along with my partner chaz hayes manages WC as well as 40 and turf talk. WC is the headliner for this tour. Snoop will be on a tour with rock group 311 here are there dates for the snoop tour with 311 so I dont know how many dates snoop will be on for the west fest.

June 24: Phoenix (Dodge Theatre)
June 26: Santa Barbara, Calif. (Santa Barbara Bowl)
June 27: San Diego (Coors Amphitheatre)
June 28: Irvine, Calif. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
June 30: Salt Lake City (USANA Amphitheatre)
July 1: Morrison, Colo. (Red Rocks)
July 2: Omaha, Neb. (Westfair Amphitheatre)
July 4: Rothbury, Mich. (Rothbury Festival)
July 5: Cincinnati (Riverbend)
July 8: Chicago (First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre)
July 10: Bonner Springs, Kan. (Sandstone Amphitheatre)
July 12: Maryland Heights, Mo. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
July 13: Columbus, Ohio (PromoWest Amphitheatre)
July 15: Philadelphia (Penn's Landing)
July 16: Brooklyn, N.Y. (Keyspan Park)
July 18: Mansfield, Mass. (Tweeter Center)
July 19: Holmdel, N.J. (PNC Bank Arts Center)
July 20: Bristow, Va. (Nissan Pavilion)
July 22: Virginia Beach, Va. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
July 23: Raleigh, N.C. (Walnut Creek Amphitheatre)
July 24: Charlotte, N.C. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
July 26: Atlanta (Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheatre)
July 27: Tampa, Fla. (Ford Amphitheatre)
July 29: Baton Rouge, La. (River Center)
July 30: Houston (Sam Houston Park)
July 31: Dallas (Smirnoff Amphitheatre)
Aug. 2-3: Austin, Texas (Backyard)
Hmmmm......thanks for the info. I'll have to ask Lucc about that & see what's up. Good lookin out!

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
No doubt RJ. I was just doing an interview with Kutt Calhoun today and he threw you a shoutout. I didn't think you would have any time to chop it up but I thought I'd holla at you anyways. Chaz and Turf are the only people there who recognized me anyways! hahaha
I was out there with Sammy "P".
I still need that 40 interview since it didn't happen at that Twista/40 show in Eugene last year cause of his tooth surgery or whatever.
Get at me and let's get it done fam.
I'll pm you the info again.

Jul 8, 2003
Alright here's what Bad Lucc had to say:

Snoop told me himself that he's doing the 1st 5 shows 4 sure. He said he wanna do 10! He said, hes gonna be poppin up for other shows as well. As soon as we get the schedule locked, he'll know what dates for sure he'll b down for other than the 1st 5................