WEEK 1: Fatal Nyghtmare v Deuce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2002
i dunno.

"your rhymez are worth less than a food stamp to anyone with flowing-ability/
my rhymez make you run, duck, and hide lyke loadz of exploding-artillery/ "
-fatal

some of your rhymes don't make sense either but i guess it all comes in to play.

vote:deuce

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Ay yo fatal not hatin' here homie But ease up on tryna diss me cuzzo,I see you in all these post's woofin' on about how bad my shit was andhow nothin' made sense You need to calm the fucc down.......I said you won the battle homie 7-3 ...You won .You happy now?Not trippin' dogg but ease up I told mothaufccaz I was switchin' my style up for this tournament and that's what I did just to show cats thatDeuce is a flexible mc..The masses voted for you kicco..leave it at
Congrads
2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Ay yo Biggz homie I got Yahoo messenger not aim cuzzo foul shit huh? Ay hit me on my Pm if you ain't got messenger
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
Big Paqo said:
i dunno.

"your rhymez are worth less than a food stamp to anyone with flowing-ability/
my rhymez make you run, duck, and hide lyke loadz of exploding-artillery/ "
-fatal

some of your rhymes don't make sense either but i guess it all comes in to play.

vote:deuce
you have to be a stupid motherfucker to not know wut thoze 2 lynez meant. let me break it down for you....

firzt lyne....food stampz arent worth shyt to anyone who haz money. hiz rhymez arent worth shyt to anyone who can flow.
second lyne....comin reactionz to exploding artillery are to run, duck, and hide.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
Ay yo fatal not hatin' here homie But ease up on tryna diss me cuzzo,I see you in all these post's woofin' on about how bad my shit was andhow nothin' made sense You need to calm the fucc down.......I said you won the battle homie 7-3 ...You won .You happy now?Not trippin' dogg but ease up I told mothaufccaz I was switchin' my style up for this tournament and that's what I did just to show cats thatDeuce is a flexible mc..The masses voted for you kicco..leave it at
Congrads
2 C's
shut up. sum people who vote are not smart enuff to figure out your shyt made no sense. i dont give a fuck if i won, your shyt made no sense. thatz my point, and thatz all im sayin. im givin you advice, try to make sense in week 2. and shut tha fuck up with your sorry ass tellin me to calm tha fuck down, you think ima listen to you?

N

Napalm

Hey Fatal I think you whack. Personally you retaded callin folks stupid. Did you even graduate or where you to busy selling crack fucking idiot. Next week its us and we goin see who the idiot is then folks.

DA ROBBER

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^What the fucc?Checc this out God ,Deuce ain't gunna beef off this lil hype thang you got for spelling and punctuality aight? We straight on it?Just continue on...
2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^Ol boy got jokes huh....Mayn stop wastn' posts fo' real duke Shit is takin' up space God
2 C's

Status
Not open for further replies.