WEEK 1: Fatal Nyghtmare v Deuce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Checc..... Remeber on these bars im droppin'I switced my style up for this tournament a lil.....Everything in capitals is where the bars end and rhyme ....bare that in mine y'all when votin' and please for my sake read Read my shit through before you make decisions.
Aight fucc it checc.....

Fatal Nightmare I'm Leavin' ya frame full of CONTUSIONS after this lyrical INTRUSION, My lyrics should be against the law because I'm alphabet ABUSIN//
I ripped your brain out and MISUSED-IT, then gave it bacc with BRUISES, I'm basically wastin all these bars jus to tell you that you LOSE-BITCH//
You're gonna need a couple Canibus verses if you plan to AMOUNT-THIS, I'll sever a main vein, drain the blood, and drink it in OUNCES//
WHAT'S-THIS, I'll grab ya head and SHOVE-IT down my MUSKET, Ya rhymes is soft as Charmin while mine are harder than an elephant's TUSK-IS//
My lyrical MISSILES HIT-YOU quicker than cats in JUJITSU, I'm guranteed to RIP-YOU, SPLIT-YOU just because ya SHIT'S-BULL//
Disgorgin acidic rhymes that leave you mentally SENSELESS, As the pain staggers on you're reduced to a weak DEFENSELESS APPRENTICE//
WRECCIN CONTESTANTS with deadly WEAPONS while RECESSIN AGGRESSION, Heart ARRESTIN(cardiac) so you can't come with "shit" like INDIGESTION//
I'll break ya legs and mangle ya frame even if you wearin a SAFE"TEE" (safety), Think you facin' a regular netcee, son you must've MISPLACED-ME//
You should broadcast ya rhymes on CBS cuz all I see(C) is BULL-SHIT(BS), I just load my lyrical tec and bust off with a FULL~CLIP//
Are you listenin', I'll rip ya ear"drums" out and make BEATS-WITH-IT, So dare to say my shit is wacc, and you'll be a DECEASED-CRITIC//
Fatal nightmare, but get CRUSHED~AGAIN, you and ya FUCKIN~MEN, Talkin bout I'm DUCKIN~HIM, when I don't even gotta BUST~TO~WIN//
Callin heads "pussy" when ya faggot ass practices GAY~SEX, WAGE~BETS? I done "came" on more cats than LATEX//
I BLAZE~VETS, which you ain't, but you can get yo ass KICCED~TOO, Slit the wrists and rip out the spinal cord of this BITCH~FOOL//
Fatal ya lyrical skill CAPACITY, I'm tired of these WACK~EMCEES, You can't RAP~WIT~ME, I'll HAPPILY shit on ya brain CAVITY//
Rip ya eyes out their SOCCETS just for testin this PROPHET, I got this shit locced down so go find a lyrical "LOCCSMITH"//
Who else can ROCK~SHIT, you know it's the D-e-u-c-e hotter than GLOCK~SPIT, And just like a big pimple, wacc cats get "POPPED"~QUICK//
All your attempts fail, you should know that you CAN'T-FUCC-WIT-ME, I'll 'decapitate ya legs' to secure the fact that you can't "STAND-UP-TO-ME"//

Aight hopefully that shit could get me my first win??
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
firzt off i muzt say that a whole lot of you're shyt made no sense at all. it rhymez good, but you juzt threw wordz that rhymed together. you also didnt diss ME much, mozt of tha shyt you said could apply to anyone. im sure sum people who vote wont take that into consideration tho....

2-hitz to a bytch who goez by tha name-of-Duece/
blue-fitz get ripped when i put holez in ya bandana, now your sayin-truce/
got ya white flag in tha air waivin lyke my red-rag/
im takin tha #1 spot while you head-pazt tha end, comin in dead-lazt/
you aint even on my level, so hit-tha-brickz/
fuck wut you spit, when i release my flow your weak ass shyt-getz-ripped/
pursue a new hobby muthafucka cuz your rhymez aint cuttin-it/
you're out of place here lyke nunz-with-dickz, your embarrassing yourself and im lovin-it/
come-on-bytch, juzt put your head down and accept-defeat/
you aint gonna ruin my perfect-streak, you're whack az fuck lyke Memphis-Bleek/
a newbie muthafucka....facin' a vet-of-thiz-board/
lookz lyke you're tha next-to-get-destroyed, your ultimate tezt-haz-been-deployed/
you got Tragic Losses next week, you're gonna go 0 and 2, hence-ya-name/
im rippin hostile ammunition to make incisionz & bend-ya-frame az i dent-tha-game/
while you couldnt make a dent in a small piece-of-alluminum/
Deuce iz about to get smoked, ima load up with lyrical heat-and-shoot-at-em/
your rhymez are worth less than a food stamp to anyone with flowing-ability/
my rhymez make you run, duck, and hide lyke loadz of exploding-artillery/
to cap it all off, i dont remember you ever winning-a-battle/
you bytchez-get-rattled, i check off your name but still my hitlizt-getz-fatter/
you're whack-juzt-fold....get sum practice in makin-sense/
you get smacked-and-choked, cuz you bytchmade and childish lyke fakin-deathz/
your verse wuz uncomprehendable, go back-to-skool/
my wordz hit you so hard it'll crack-ya-skull/
ill take your body partz and put em in boxez, packed-and-sold/
your fuckin rhymez are so weak you had to let us know where they are by uzin CAPITOLZ!/

by tha way....that wuz tha bezt shyt you ever came with tho.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Deuce- your verse wasn't bad, but I agree with FaTaL that some of it didn't really make sense... add to that the fact that FaTaL verse was heated and my vote:

=FaTaL

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Deuce, that was definately your best spit i've seen. If you keep that up, you're gonna be winning a whole lot of battles. But i think Fatal took this one.
Vote=Fatal Nyghtmare.

N

Napalm

DUECE I liked that shit that was raw-

VOTE-Deuce

DA ROBBER-OUT THE MOUTH OF A MADMAN-COMMING SOON

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^^Good lookin' homie.And all y'all good lookin' out Keep the votes comin its like 2-1 to fatal nightmare
2 C's

Jun 4, 2002
my vote = fatal

i had to think about this one though deuce came hard in my opinion
but fatal is still got alot more punches im feelin........pursue a new hobby muthafucka cuz your rhymez aint cuttin-it/
you're out of place here lyke nunz-with-dickz, your embarrassing yourself and im lovin-it/

lol!! that shit was raw that why he got the vote!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
damn.. im high as shit and that is the first Fatal verse i read all the way thru (even in our battle haha) but it was pretty raw at parts, had some rough parts in tha flow but then again flow is personally diff. for everyone..

deuce shit i thought was pretty tight too.. just need to think of a little more complex punch lines.. and then you are good..

good battle

vote = faytal

stay high

Apr 25, 2002
LoL aint that tha truth! i never read my opponentz versez all tha way thru. unless they are real short, but since itz League battle i did read Deuce'z all tha way thru and gave him feedback even tho im hiz opponent. lyke i said before Tim, you're tha only one who getz clowned about gay sex. hahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.