WEEK 1: Biggz v Cel-c-us

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
Biggz Did'nt even release what he was capable of doin' if you remember the verse he beat me with then you'll know Vote:Biggz
2 C's

i didnt know what to expect so i threw up a lil half ass verse.. round 2 and on i know everyone else and they will recieve new assholes....

Biggz-8
Cel-C-Us-0

My apology for not coming the way i usually do....

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^LOL hahahaah real speech son,Week 2 i'ma have to come a lot tight I'ma be pennin' rhymes on toilet paper all week tryna find the right mix...But that's whats real though doin' this shit without deals and contracts all for the love kid.
2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^We like text battles god..And whut....That's why we have the board
BIGGZ Hit me on messenger son...Sup with it I'll battle you over the open mic on yahoo
2 C's

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Re: I made some typo's its fixed

Plz read it agian i fixed the typo's

Cel-c-us said:
fuck that im bout to eat" mr ya betta giva fuck"like cake on my b-day!!!

You hata's didn't want to see this/but i deploy countermessures to make em miss/when they burst/ sucka's get amazed/once my venum kick's in they get dazed/ lost like a mouse in a maze/fa dayz/yeah i can even rap when im sober cuz im permently fucked up in my mind/but that doesn't seem to fade my design/infaltrate/conqure then degrate these bitches minds/169% rapping on the grind/like tony hawk/crowds of these bitches is called flawks/in the yay pigeoun get shot burst in half like chalk/ on the steaming ass falt/ in killa valley/tomb radier gaint boulder's chase you down a alley/ur the spare/hunted by a markmen with a low sallery/shott up with persion accuracy like a shooting gallery/did i mention he consumes donutt's with high callerys/stomach looking like it hit the LARDarlly/ya smelt it when it waz served ta yall/bacon/too all the week mc's
straiten up and fly right!!sucka!!

Status
Not open for further replies.