WEEK 1: Biggz v Cel-c-us

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Cel-C-LOSS

BIGGZ battling a no name cat name Cel-C-us, bet ya like gettin fuck on bang bus-
you speak one word on this battle and you'll be hung from your clit-er-us-
Get my guns from SMITH N WESSON, heard ya still shoppin at Toys-r-us-
heard ya had Dr Seuss rhymes, times change ya pussy still loose-
let me introduce my dick to the side of ya face, spray white juice-
misuse ya words, excuse ya verbs, my wins are bout to be reproduced-
Play ya like games in the arcade, BIGGZ controls time , its my decade-
you never got laid, never will be paid, now your sad cuz all your BOYS had you betrayed-
Preparation for this battle is my recommandation this battle is my opening presentation-
your only love is masturbaiton, sensation for my tempation will have ya killed without observaiton-
destination of winning the league, ready for war dress in army fatigue-
send chills down ya spinal cord, liquid sword out call me your lord-
my bassment got all my battle victims stored-
never try ya luck, i destruct rhymes when ya call my name (MR DONT GIVE A FUCK)-

i dono what 2 expect from Cel.... we'll see

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
I made some typo's its fixed

fuck that im bout to eat" mr ya betta giva fuck"like cake on my b-day!!!

You hata's didn't want to see this/but i deploy countermessures to make em miss/when they burst/ sucka's get amazed/once my venum kick's in they get dazed/ lost like a mouse in a maze/fa dayz/yeah i can even rap when im sober cuz im permently fucked up in my mind/but that doesn't seem to fade my design/infaltrate/conqure then degrate these bitches minds/169% rapping on the grind/like tony hawk/crowds of these bitches is called flawks/in the yay pigeoun get shot burst in half like chalk/ on the steaming ass falt/ in killa valley/tomb radier gaint boulder's chase you down a alley/ur the spare/hunted by a markmen with a low sallery/shott up with persion accuracy like a shooting gallery/did i mention he consumes donutt's with high callerys/stomach looking like it hit the LARDarlly/ya smelt it when it waz served ta yall/bacon/too all the week mc's
straiten up and fly right!!sucka!!

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Cel-c-us said:
did i mention he consumes donutt's with high callerys/stomach looking like it hit the LARDarlly/

This one goes to Biggz... especially since Cel-c-us made up a word to rhyme... LARDarlly... huh?:confused:

vote=Biggz

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Biggz Did'nt even release what he was capable of doin' if you remember the verse he beat me with then you'll know but cel-c-us mayn it was aight I was flowin' it out loud and I could figure where bars started and ended words was all mixed up n' shit you a prolly come tighter in the next week homeboy.
Vote:Biggz
2 C's

Status
Not open for further replies.