Wasup wit Dyno looking like a skrap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
playboy ene said:
Dumb fucks these days. Dyno is chicano so of course hes going to sound like a chicano. Jus becuz hes rap in spanish n english that doesnt make him a scrap you fucking idiot. N the way he dresses doesnt make him a scrap either.......

OK but jus cuz he raps about Norte and says fucc scraps n kill scraps that makes him a Norteno???? you guys need ta listen ta the streets before you listen ta CD's i have no hate for the man i jus think mafuccaz get caught up too much in the bullshit.....I dont care if Dyno himself reads this he can tell me exactly what set he from....most nortenos jus bacc him up cuz hes done alot for them as far as the music goes which i do agree.....but still some folks need ta get wit reality and be honest wit not jus others but themselves.....i dont need to go into detail about why im sayin this but i got my sources on whats real so dont trip off me for it cuzi could give a fucc what some internet mafuccaz think about me.....what i know aint from a website or a CD......

Mar 25, 2003
WWW.PROJECTAFFILIATED.COM
$iccnes$ kid said:
he's from texas......dallas is located in texas....ever occur to u that he's just supporting hiz hometown team????
CUTTY A DALLAS PIMP RELOCATED TO THE WEST SIDE OF MODESTO. HE RIDES N NEVER'S CAR. IF ANYONE IS QUESTIONING HIS AFFILIATION, THEY CAN ASK HIM THIS SUNDAY AT MY VIDEO SHOOT IN SOUTH SIDE TRACY....

Oct 12, 2003
CcytzO said:
OK but jus cuz he raps about Norte and says fucc scraps n kill scraps that makes him a Norteno???? you guys need ta listen ta the streets before you listen ta CD's i have no hate for the man i jus think mafuccaz get caught up too much in the bullshit.....I dont care if Dyno himself reads this he can tell me exactly what set he from....most nortenos jus bacc him up cuz hes done alot for them as far as the music goes which i do agree.....but still some folks need ta get wit reality and be honest wit not jus others but themselves.....i dont need to go into detail about why im sayin this but i got my sources on whats real so dont trip off me for it cuzi could give a fucc what some internet mafuccaz think about me.....what i know aint from a website or a CD......
CcytzO said:
and jus to clarify shit no im not sayin hes really a scrap....jus sayin he aint all that some may think him to be...
I know what your tryin to say loc, Of course dyno aint gonna be out in the streets "SCRAP KILLIN" and shit, ITS RAP MOTHAFUCKAZ BEEN MAKIN SHIT UP FROM DAY 1, whether he is a true "G" or not the fact of the matter is he is still a solid homie. but were just tryin to check that fagking91six fool cause he wants to be spreadin rumors and shit ya feel me

Feb 3, 2004
yep

CcytzO said:

Yep i feel you ene your'e just keeping it real.

Jan 21, 2004
haha...speakin of real i aint an aNe......most around here know what i am so i dont even need ta get into all that......and dont think that im agreein wit you cuz i dont beleive he is a scrap or ever was......im jus speakin from what i know........

Nov 8, 2003
yeah, what the fuck's with that rumor about dyno used to be a scrap? never believed that shit, but i wanna know where the fuck it came from, kuz i've heard it a few times b4

Jun 28, 2002
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Cutty Face was the dude that was in the Dallas Jersy B-CUZ HE's FROM DALLAS DICK.
THIS PROBLY OFF TOPIC BUT CUTTY FACE AINT FROM DALLAS....HOMEBOY FROM WESTSIDE MODESTO HES A CRIP HOMIE....I SEE THAT FOO ALL THE TIME THAT FOO BE FUCKN WIT LOW LOWS AND SHIT....

Jan 21, 2004
Kix209 said:
THIS PROBLY OFF TOPIC BUT CUTTY FACE AINT FROM DALLAS....HOMEBOY FROM WESTSIDE MODESTO HES A CRIP HOMIE....I SEE THAT FOO ALL THE TIME THAT FOO BE FUCKN WIT LOW LOWS AND SHIT....

from what MT said you are right he in in the westside Mo but he is originally from Dallas......which would make sense if he is a Crip cuz in the southern states like Arizona, New Mexico and Texas there a whole sets of mexican Crips n Bloods.......