Wasup wit Dyno looking like a skrap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2004
If anybody's heard or has dynos first c-d Penetentiry chances
you will see that foo has a dallas cowboys jersey a flue one and in one of his songs he says i don't give a fuck im just a dallas rider. and so to me he's fake. and his movies my god they are fuckin whack ene late.

Feb 3, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
dooood your fucking rediculous what are you a 12 year old little white kid from elk grove trying to catch up on shit thats dam near dead.

Dyno aint a skrap and never was your fucking ignorent he's going though trial for making a CD with the Nuestra Familia
and look at the names dumbass Nuestra Familia Darkroom Familia G.U.N. every CD after Vet they all draped in red.
Man get off his balls you dumb ass bitch who in the fuck do you think you are?
i aint dissing Norte foo im just saying that niga sounds and talks like a skrap i heard a song where he gets dissed by a skrap and how he used to claim the south.

Aug 22, 2002
sacking91six said:
Man get off his balls you dumb ass bitch who in the fuck do you think you are?
i aint dissing Norte foo im just saying that niga sounds and talks like a skrap i heard a song where he gets dissed by a skrap and how he used to claim the south.
what a brainless foo!!!!! fucken dumb fuck sayin he sportin a dallas jersey lay off the rockz bitch made leva

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
HOW DOES HE TALK LIKE A SCRAP?...IF YOUR DUMBASS WAS REALLY CAUGHT UP ON SHIT..YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ALOTTA OG DONT SAY ENE...THEY STILL SAY ESE...SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HIM...DYNO PUT IT DOWN FOR HIS SHIT AND NOW HES GONNA SIT BEHIND BARS FOR IT...YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM RESPECT INSTEAD OF TRYNA DISS HIM...YOUR A FUCKIN FOOL...GO FIND SUMTHING BETTER 2 DO KID...YOUR NONSENSE DOES FLY ROUND HERE

Mar 26, 2004
Whats up with Dyno is he are isnt he

YOuNg WiNo said:
i bet you this is the guy who got banned as mr sacra
I seen Dyno first cd cover if I seen him on the streets dressed lik that I would call him a scrap and what is up with Dyno saying ese and rarely saying ene. What did happen to the homie mr sacra. I bet that fool put it down on some one and they got scared and told. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mar 26, 2004
what is it?

red said:
hahaha this kids a fuckin puto it says the names of the rappers right above the pics . lol
What is up with this does any body know the real anserw and is the dyno that comes on this web site really him are what?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
ENELOS said:
I seen Dyno first cd cover if I seen him on the streets dressed lik that I would call him a scrap and what is up with Dyno saying ese and rarely saying ene. What did happen to the homie mr sacra. I bet that fool put it down on some one and they got scared and told. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

There are still Nortenos that say ese instead of ene. That isn't something that has really taken off until about a year and a half ago. Even lil coner still says ese frequently

Oct 12, 2003
MAYBE IF YOU DUMBFUCKS KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT RAZA YOU WOULD KNOW OG'S WERE SAYING "ESE" IN THE 30'S AND 40'S LONG BEFORE THE WHOLE SUREÑO/NORTEÑO CONFLICT. BITCH ASS LITTLE MARKS LIKE YOU GUYZ SHOW KNOW RESPECT FOR THE VETERANOS WHO WERE HERE BEFORE YOU.

BITCH MADE MARKS

Jul 28, 2003
Dumb fucks these days. Dyno is chicano so of course hes going to sound like a chicano. Jus becuz hes rap in spanish n english that doesnt make him a scrap you fucking idiot. N the way he dresses doesnt make him a scrap either. I know alot of scraps wear those old town shirts (the ones that are black n gray ya know) shit I used to wear those too and im a ene. Check out the booklet in Veteranos, you see drew wearing one and hes not a scrap, he puts it down hard for the norte.

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
ENELOS said:
What is up with this does any body know the real anserw and is the dyno that comes on this web site really him are what?
from what i know its the real him he dosnt post much sence all the court and jail time maybe..

Mar 25, 2003
WWW.PROJECTAFFILIATED.COM
DYNO GOT SET UP BY THE FEDS A FEW WEEKS AGO. THE F.B.I. SWOOPED HIM UP AGAIN ON NEW DRUG CHARGES. THE NEW CHARGES MEANS HE FACIN 20 YEARS ONTOP THE 16 MONTHS ON THEM RICO CHARGES. IT WAS LOOKIN LIKE HE WOULD HAVE GOT PROBATION, NOW IT DONT LOOK GOOD AT ALL. DYNO N I TALKED THREE WEEKS AGO, HE WAS QUIT'N THE WHOLE GAME, AND WAS REFINANCING HOMES N SHIT!<-----I HAD TROUBLE PROCESSIN THAT ONE 4 A FEW....LAST WEEK I RAN INTO OSO(DARKROOM) N HE DROPED THE NEWS OF THIS FBI STING. THEY MADE HIM AN OFFER ON SOME DOPE HE COULDNT REFUSE I GUESS....SOUNDS LIKE ENTRAPMENT TO ME?