VoTe FoR TeCHS NeW ViD!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
nonlinear said:
Nothing against yuk. I think he's great. But why in the world would he remix jellysicle with yuk for a single? The song is pure gold and e-40 is still in regular rotation. It just needs to get a break on the radio and it'll take off. Love to see more hyphy hit the airwaves...

My guess is it was probably intended for a bay version in similar fashion to "Tell Me When To Go REMIX".

Sep 12, 2005
Robby2Slobby said:
Gin N Juice is different.. That was released in a time when radio wasn't nearly as conservative with this shit.... 40 Oz didn't get many spins.. And the video was only rarely on TV... It wasn't nearly as big as My Band or How Come from the same album. Courvosie is a little different than 151, also... Not quite the same type of alcohol.

Its also different than those in the fact that it tells you exactly what you need, how much and how to make it.. You seriously think that'll ever be put on MTV? Plus Caribou was censored on Bout Ta Bubble's MTV edit. How the hell you gonna release Caribou Lou when Caribou'll have to be censored on the station they wanna get on so badly?

I also wonder why they didn't put the Beast on the poll..

Lil Jon had done a lot of "Crunk Rock" shit that was pretty well accepted in the mainstream, so I don't understand why people think that because riotmaker uses guitars in the beat that the shit won't get plays.. It's not like it's Little Pills.. It's still definitely a rap song..

Welcome To The Midwest would be a nice single, too...

Honestly, I don't think Tech has a chance in hell of making it just sending his attempt at mainstream... Honestly, Bout Ta Bubble almost seems like a parody of mainstream music...

Caribou Lou is a good song, I just don't think it'll ever get plays on MTV.. I think Tech should get on the radio and MTV by differentiating himself from other emcees.. The way Eminem got on MTV, the way Missy Elliot got on the MTV.
my guess about the beast is they wouldnt know whether or not to act like there reppin KCMO or hancuffing a hoe

Feb 13, 2006
"lets get fucked up" hahahaha

Theezy said:
NEVER in "This World" are you goin to see Brotha Lynch in a video playin on MTV. They would never allow someone like that on TV.

Anywayz, I think Caribou Lou should be the next video because of these reasons:

1) Bout To Bubble hasnt even made it into the maintstream yet really. Not that many people have seen it. So for him to come out with another club banger isnt that bad of an idea, because that is what is breakin people through now a days, so until he actually is getting mad radio play and actually gets a video into a MTV video rotation, he should keep putting out songs that apply to the widest audience.

2) Riotmaker is not something different that will break him out in front of everyone else and get him noticed, if anything it will lessen his chances of making it with this video. You have to remember, with tryin to break into mainstream the people he is tryin to target with these videos for the most part have NEVER heard a Tech song, Riotmaker which is a Rap/Rock song is not the song that will get them hooked to Tech.

3) From my own personal encounters, I go to ALOT of parties... At least like 4 a week. And if I am EVER at a party, and they are playin Tech N9ne, Caribou Lou is ALWAYS peoples favorite to listen to. And these are just people dancin at the party and whoever is supplyin the music whether it is myself or anyone else, as soon as Caribou Lou is put on every gets hella hyphy and starts askin "Who is this" this song is sicc as fuck! It always gets the most attention among people who have never listened to his music.

Everyone likes to drink and everyone likes to listen to songs about drinkin. It makes sense that if you are tryin to apply yourself to the masses, you want to put a song out that the masses will all wanna hear while they are gettin fucked up and partyin... That is Carbou Lou!!!!!

Oct 18, 2006
its way to hard.. to many tracks, i actually voted for "Flash" i love that song.. but damn, i think dude needs some hardcore shit out.. Welcome To The Midwest, Night And Day, or My World.. if Caribou Lou is his next single.. i will go nutz! no way thats gonna be the next single.. please,