VoTe FoR TeCHS NeW ViD!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
Voted.. I seriously think Riotmaker would be his best choice for a new single... If they cut out Skatter and Snug.. The song's too long with them on there.. Maybe keep the Skatter verse and cut Snug or something....

But I think Riotmaker is the song people would like to hear.. It's Tech sounding different.. Tech isn't going to blow up doing something that everybody else is doing, it's just not going to happen.. He needs something to differentiate himself, and that song would do it.

Nov 8, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
Voted.. I seriously think Riotmaker would be his best choice for a new single... If they cut out Skatter and Snug.. The song's too long with them on there.. Maybe keep the Skatter verse and cut Snug or something....

Snug Brim's verse is better than Skatterman's...that song is pretty long but don't cut them out, they deserve the spotlight as much as anybody else. I love those guys, I've been bumbing Urban Legends since New Years until today I got a new CD so I had to listen to that...

Jan 2, 2004
njedi said:
Snug Brim's verse is better than Skatterman's...that song is pretty long but don't cut them out, they deserve the spotlight as much as anybody else. I love those guys, I've been bumbing Urban Legends since New Years until today I got a new CD so I had to listen to that...
I just think that Snug doesn't sound right on the rock-styled beat... He just doesn't fit..

Skatter sounds better, and the radio edit of the song will probably have to be shorter because 5 and a half minutes is too long for radio. Maybe they could edit it so its 8 a piece for Skat and Snug, too, and not 16 bars each.

However, Caribou Lou would be the worst possible choice.

Feb 9, 2006
No way Caribou Lou should be Techs next single. NO WAY. It needs to be either This Is Me or welcome To The Midwest. He showcased his club/party shit with Bout ta Bubble. Now he needs to show his MC skills with a serious song. Welcome To The Midwest is probably his best choice. The lyrics are fire, the hook is awesome, and it showcases Kaliko's skills too, which would be a good way to get his name out there as well as Techs.

Caribou Lou is a great song, dont get me wrong, its just that he needs to show people every part of himself just like he does on his albums. If he comes out with 2 party songs as singles in a row people are gonna think he is just another one note rapper who spits generic rap shit.

d2v

Sicc OG
Sep 18, 2006
if he really wants airplay he has to come out wit Carribou lou. because unless you've been mainstream for awhile people only wanna hear club hits on the radio. Although bout ta bubble is doing good on Mtvu its not getting the airplay it needs to make him successfull and noticeble

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
randomness: u knw kaliko has recently just signed with strange, he said he hasnt been signed with strange up til recently, he said he was just fuckin around hahaha, also i asked him if kutt and him were going to get some shirts or something and he said they just was talking about it last week, and yes they will have some in the future, now how soon i dont know. ok im done

Jan 17, 2007
Wow is he going to make this one in a week?

Tech's acting dumber and dumber by the fucking day

HIRE A REAL PR PERSON TECH

Shit or get off the pot stop fucking playing around

Feb 9, 2006
Gawd Sadist said:
Come on yall, GOTTA vote for My World. Lynch and Tech together in a video? And if Eminem HAD done that verse, those three in a VIDEO?!?! I would die then and there.
NEVER in "This World" are you goin to see Brotha Lynch in a video playin on MTV. They would never allow someone like that on TV.

Anywayz, I think Caribou Lou should be the next video because of these reasons:

1) Bout To Bubble hasnt even made it into the maintstream yet really. Not that many people have seen it. So for him to come out with another club banger isnt that bad of an idea, because that is what is breakin people through now a days, so until he actually is getting mad radio play and actually gets a video into a MTV video rotation, he should keep putting out songs that apply to the widest audience.

2) Riotmaker is not something different that will break him out in front of everyone else and get him noticed, if anything it will lessen his chances of making it with this video. You have to remember, with tryin to break into mainstream the people he is tryin to target with these videos for the most part have NEVER heard a Tech song, Riotmaker which is a Rap/Rock song is not the song that will get them hooked to Tech.

3) From my own personal encounters, I go to ALOT of parties... At least like 4 a week. And if I am EVER at a party, and they are playin Tech N9ne, Caribou Lou is ALWAYS peoples favorite to listen to. And these are just people dancin at the party and whoever is supplyin the music whether it is myself or anyone else, as soon as Caribou Lou is put on every gets hella hyphy and starts askin "Who is this" this song is sicc as fuck! It always gets the most attention among people who have never listened to his music.

Everyone likes to drink and everyone likes to listen to songs about drinkin. It makes sense that if you are tryin to apply yourself to the masses, you want to put a song out that the masses will all wanna hear while they are gettin fucked up and partyin... That is Carbou Lou!!!!!