Vitiligo! No. 2 Independent Rap Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
This CD is tha shit, so I'm happy to see Kaliko climb up like that..... thangs can only get better from here on out

Aug 31, 2006
i definately agree wit that im tryin to tell my homies that in but they are all on lil waynes nuts
Last night at work, lollipop came on the the radio, and some nerdy kid i work with said "Ahh little wayne man! Best rapper ever!" It took a lot of self control not to knock the mother fucker out :angry:

May 8, 2008
I like Lil Wayne and all, but where did it ever start that people claimed he was tha best rapper ever?? That shit's retarded..... i like how he has his own sound and everything, but to say he is tha best rapper.... i mean come on...... oh well, i guess them same people were probably sayin that same exact shit when people like Eminem were around.........

Oct 25, 2006
I like Lil Wayne and all, but where did it ever start that people claimed he was tha best rapper ever?? That shit's retarded..... i like how he has his own sound and everything, but to say he is tha best rapper.... i mean come on...... oh well, i guess them same people were probably sayin that same exact shit when people like Eminem were around.........
Awwww MAN, that dumb nigga made some shitty ass song called "Best Rapper Alive" or some shit, track was hella weak and everyone believed the dumbass. There are SO many simple-minded people out there that all they have to do is say that shit while they're in the limelight and everyone will hop aboard.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I wanna see a source on this, Billboard is not reporting near this high. Im hopin its true but id like a source.
Was #19 on the Independent Album charts...
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esea...+Albums&ci=3096335&cdi=9788353&cid=05/31/2008

I don't think there's an actual "Independent Rap" chart (I could be wrong), but you could look through the top 18 from last week and see how many other rap releases were on it.

He's still on the Top 200 Albums list this week...I don't recall if Tech even stayed on the Top 200 for two weeks in a row...

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Why? There are hoards of people that buy anything and everything Psychopathic does. It seems like only a minority of people here copped Vitiligo.

Nov 6, 2005
Im talking about their chart positioning. They state that Kali hit #2, with no proof. And ive seen numerous other "claims" of chart topping albums that ive never even heard of.