Vitiligo! No. 2 Independent Rap Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2003
Nice work Kaliko!!! Taken from another site!

KRIZZ KALIKO VITILGO TOPS THE CHARTS.
The debut album from Krizz Kaliko, TECH N9NE Presents: Krizz Kaliko Vitiligo, debuted as the No. 2 Independent Rap Album in the country this week. The album also entered the charts as the No. 11 Rap Album, the No. 19 overall Independent Album and No. 167 on the Top 200 Chart. In March, Krizz Kaliko embarked upon the Fire And Ice Tour 2008 with Tech N9ne and platinum recording artist Paul Wall. The outing opened March 28 at the Filmore Auditorium in Denver, Colorado, and concludes May 25 at the Rushmore Hall in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Peace

Nov 14, 2002
Strange is the next big thing just wait and watch and no nutt rider just the best promoter in the world
Who... You? You make me want to stop listening to Strange. If there were someone as stupid as you are on this board back in the day when I signed up, I would have never stayed here.

And that's saying a lot, because there were some dumbass kids here... But you sir, you take the cake.