Video: The Lion From the Lake Ft. Brotha Lynch And Phonk beta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
the lion literally ruined the whole song singlehandedly lmao. this is what i can't stand, fools just talk in slow motion these days, yet none can spit. woeful shit lol

May 30, 2006
You mean to tell me that Lynch couldn't get Tech N9ne a verse in time and I haven't heard Lynch /X-Raided collab in ages but he got the time to do songs with A-Wax and a unknown artist named The Lion From The Lake? GTFOH!!

And wtf kind of name is Lion From The Lake? Sounds like a Dungens and Dragon movie.

Nov 26, 2007
^^^^hahaha the only reason i posted this shit was cuz i knew none of you had seen this shit... to be honest i watched the video after i posted it.. but if you go back to the front page and read the first 5 posts NOBODY says that the dude lion has tight.... everyone said that the songs ALRIGHT and the beat is cool and a few people said the lynch's verse was TIGHT... i dont know how lynch has time to film videos and everything but cant put out verses.... i mean at least G-macc dropped the Vampire EP for FREE cuz he was taking forever to put out some shit.... lynch needs to take notes from G-macc's playbook on that one