Video: The Lion From the Lake Ft. Brotha Lynch And Phonk beta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2006
its aigght, but LYNCH, cmon homie, drop some shit, you got bars homie, can't nobody fuck with u on lyrics and delivery foreal, I aint gonna say fuck u and all that "he aint been droppin shit lately" but like i said, I know it don't take nuthin but a 3 pack of tall cans for u to drop some heat, put some shit out LYNCH!! and I support your shit 100, cause nowadays, at least i know I get some shit I can keep in the cd deck, not to hate on the new gen, but you can't doubt yourself, YOU GOT IT!!! just put it out so I can buy that shit, and I don't buy shit!!!!

Nov 13, 2008
FUCCIN TIGHT!!!

Lynch came hard but heartfelt and deep which is cool as hell,but i still love the old ripgut shit too
I never heard this lion from the lake guy, dont think the dude's very talented as a mc but dude came with good lyrical content deep and thought out and he's got a different sound to him which is also cool so big props i like this tracc and yes you know beta had a fire ass beat

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i like the beat and lynch's verse

i have a feeling lion just raps in this way on this one track but i guess we will have to wait to hear more to be sure

Jul 29, 2008
song is dope.. beat is dope... that lionfrom the lake dude... I felt that flow... I was gonna say it was sorry, but took a different approach to it.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
is it just me or does lion sound a bit like Stan from the eminem song?

and i wanna hear more of lion

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
someone make a gif of lynch jumping backwards onto the step at 1:03 and then lion and beta taking a step back like 'yo wtf man'

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
If the guy woulda done a song with some rappers you don't like so much, you would all say he's trash. But because he made a song with Lynch he's cool and shit...

Nov 13, 2008
dude sure aint very talented as an mc i dont thincc (only shit i heard from him doe) but he had good lyrical content flow was weak but he definitley had a different sound so jyeah i wouldn't mind hearin more from him b4 i say dude is trash or somethin

Nov 26, 2007
damn y'all are LAZY as fuck... why dont any of you do a search on youtube or google if you wanna here more from the dude?

heres his GAYspace (myspace) account.

http://www.myspace.com/412577101

the second song on his profile has some sactown homies on it... and yes his flow is not as slow on the other songs. its still similar to the song "homicide"......

why dont you listen to the song "sit back and chill" produced by phonk beta before you talk shit after hearing one song