V.JONES DEBUT ALBUM "BLACK LEGACY" IN STORES APRIL 8TH!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
being that your doing a double cd as your 1st album and that means you are an unknown, how much is this album going to cost? Because most people are not willing to pay that much for new Artist.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
I don't really think people mind what they pay for a cd (within reason). It's just a matter of knowing you're getting a hot joint. I don't worry about buying a T.I. album because his whole joint is usually hot. The same goes a select few other artist. I hope to put myself in the same category.

However, to answer your question. It'll probably go for no more than $11.99. It's not about making my audience dig deep. It's about knowing my audience has to some real music to hold them down for a while until I come with the re-up on the second album. I promised my audience once I drop my first album I'd be back with another one every 6-8months. No mix-tape shits!!! No missed released dates!!! Non of the bullshit that you see alot of independant companies do!!!

V.Jones