V.JONES DEBUT ALBUM "BLACK LEGACY" IN STORES APRIL 8TH!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
chain is not photoshopped

we shot those photos in Richmond with V. wearing the jewelry

only photoshopping on it is color correction and sharpening

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Props to C-4 who worked very diligently on the artwork. It's impressive from the cover to the back of the tray card. Major label quality artwork combined with a major label quality sound with the spirit on an independant!!! Money Motivated Entertainment is about uncompromising quality and performance!!!

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
This will be a double cd. . .15 tracks per disc!!! and I know several of you are familiar with the quality and the kind of shit I put out. It's raw. . .it's real. . .it's truth. . .it's sermon!!! The doors of the church are now open!!! And, I don't really give a damn who'se dropping. . .Unless there's been a Pac sighting this will be album of the year by far!!!

Nov 7, 2005
This will be a double cd. . .15 tracks per disc!!! and I know several of you are familiar with the quality and the kind of shit I put out. It's raw. . .it's real. . .it's truth. . .it's sermon!!! The doors of the church are now open!!! And, I don't really give a damn who'se dropping. . .Unless there's been a Pac sighting this will be album of the year by far!!!
you knew you had to put out a double cd as long as you been keeping dudes waiting. you know i'm there first in line

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Pharoah, you already know I've love you man!!! Seriously!!! You hurt my heart with the last PM you sent me. However, it's good. Let me get this money and I'll believe you'll be a beautiful addition to what I'm trying to build over here. I need a big center to make it to the finals!!!