Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They called in the national guard to ferguson missouri. Over 100+ stores completely looted, multiple buildings destroyed. What a fuckin joke. The national guard is going to kill people, no doubt about it. All because of liberal media bullshit clickbait journalism and knee jerk violent reactions from an entirely removed from civilization dystopian ghetto culture. Fuckin nation needs to grow some balls, stop hiding behind their white guilt, and address this growing problem immediately. There are no prevalent black leaders who are up to the task obviously. Just for profit race baiters and hate machines like the black panther party

Fuck everybody with their lousy "he dint do nuffin" bullshit, this is all obviously far greater than michael brown because it happens over and over in these environments

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...least-6-times.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=2&referrer=

Autopsy revealed 6 shots to the FRONT of his body. Yet multiple people lied and said he was shot in the back. Face it, the argument that he's an innocent is getting weaker and weaker.

Michael Brown assaulted that officer, tried to take his gun, tried to run, didn't get far (300lbs I wonder why), then turned to charge the officer and kill him.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
sure officer, nice gift wrapped story... We believe that is exactly what happened...

Keep denying all you want, you're a tinfoil hat wearing racist cop hater; you have zero credibility.

Facts: I said he was probably resisting arrest and also stealing. Both are true. By the end of this, the conclusion I came to about the actual shooting will be true as well. But remain blind in the face of glaring hard data and facts all you want.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Michael Brown assaulted that officer, tried to take his gun, tried to run, didn't get far (300lbs I wonder why), then turned to charge the officer and kill him.

Keep denying all you want, you're a tinfoil hat wearing racist cop hater; you have zero credibility.

Facts: I said he was probably resisting arrest and also stealing. Both are true. By the end of this, the conclusion I came to about the actual shooting will be true as well. But remind blind in the face of glaring hard data and facts all you want.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
people in ferguson are becoming annoying with this shit.. you're ruining your own town for what reason? because a kid was stealing from a store and tried to fight a cop?

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2007
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...least-6-times.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=2&referrer=

Autopsy revealed 6 shots to the FRONT of his body. Yet multiple people lied and said he was shot in the back. Face it, the argument that he's an innocent is getting weaker and weaker.

Explain the shot that entered the back of the head and exited through the chin officer.

Michael Brown was 6'3. Unless that pig was 7 feet tall, Brown had to be on his knees, surrendering.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
all in all im not surprised by all of this. not surprised by the execution of another black male, or the ignorant outrage that followed. im tired of it really. i hope to be out of this country in the next 5 years. will be taking my talents to vancouver, bc, new zealand or austrailia. those are my choices at the moment. just need to get my education in order. would like to have a masters before i live abroad.

Nov 24, 2003
Very interesting thread and a lot of good points being made. Very dynamic situation going on and I am torn between 2-0-Sixxx's point about the anger behind the looting and Heresy's point about the lack of logic behind looting innocent people from your own community (who despite what many people say will have a uphill battle getting insurance to payout out for this - and even if they do payout, it will be reflected in the future premiums)

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
all in all im not surprised by all of this. not surprised by the execution by another black male, or the ignorant outrage that followed. im tired of it really. i hope to be out of this country in the next 5 years. will be taking my talents to vancouver, bc, new zealand or austrailia. those are my choices at the moment. just need to get my education in order. would like to have a masters before i live abroad.

Cops in Vancouver BC are more corrupt and more racist than those in Seattle in my experience. Great city otherwise though...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
all in all im not surprised by all of this. not surprised by the execution of another black male, or the ignorant outrage that followed. im tired of it really. i hope to be out of this country in the next 5 years. will be taking my talents to vancouver, bc, new zealand or austrailia. those are my choices at the moment. just need to get my education in order. would like to have a masters before i live abroad.
my brother said he's taking his early retirement from the union & moving to australia or american samoa.

this country has gone to hell in a handbasket if you aint rich white elite.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Cops in Vancouver BC are more corrupt and more racist than those in Seattle in my experience. Great city otherwise though...
thanks for the info. feel free to elaborate my friend. i just want to live in a place where im treated fairly, and not judged by my skin color or social status.

Nov 24, 2003
imagine when the cop gets acquitted though.

Isn't that a big part of the problem though that we have reached a point where people are judging situations on more than just the facts in the situation?

Even if independent/unbiased reports came to the conclusion that the cop was acting in self defense, that won't matter in many people's eyes. Its hard to move forward as a society when logic, facts, and reason are being disregarded (often on both sides).

Nov 24, 2003
Isn't that a big part of the problem though that we have reached a point where people are judging situations on more than just the facts in the situation?

Even if independent/unbiased reports came to the conclusion that the cop was acting in self defense, that won't matter in many people's eyes. Its hard to move forward as a society when logic, facts, and reason are being disregarded (often on both sides).

I see this all the time in Seattle.

SPD faces new oversight, scrutiny of use of force | Local News | The Seattle Times

When a cop does something and the facts show he was in the wrong, often the union isn't satisfied and supports the cop and attacks the other side.

When a cop does something and the facts show he was in the right, often the victims aren't satisfied and attack the other side.

That just sounds like gridlock to me.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002

i agree
i saw a crip homie last week riding his bike with his left hand making a motion as if he was holding a gun, as he was driving by the police station. not very smart at all. i thought dude was strapped so i made sure i let him by before i went along my merry way.
point is, people need to be more smarter in the decisions they make.
as far as michael brown, i dont know what happened its all specualtion and hearsay at this point. all we know for sure is dude stole some cigarillos and got shot 6 times in his arm and head. as far as the events leading up to it? only the cop darren knows for sure what happened.

Nov 18, 2010

Facts: I said he was probably resisting arrest and also stealing. Both are true. By the end of this, the conclusion I came to about the actual shooting will be true as well. But remain blind in the face of glaring hard data and facts all you want.
You are my best friend butcher

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I honestly dont believe these witnesses when they have their own agendas/reasons for lying. Like this, you on the block, do some dumb shit, peeps SEE you do it. When asked did you see anything? I aint seen shit
What is the agenda/reason of the black woman who had recently moved to the area like one month before?