Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
You're being extra, the video is obvious that SWAT started them fires in the area they had on smash, the truth hurts, reality bites, but it is what it is
Imperialist & corrupt, undercover, closet fascist, control freaks & eugeniscist rule the world

You can call them the system, Babylon, the establishment, military/pharmaceutical/banking/multi national industry complex, illuminati, or reptilian shapeshifters, its neither here or there, believe it, don't believe it, it really dosent matter or change the fact that the world is being ruled by corrupt imperialist, undercover fascists, simple as, simple
lmao at flames thats still the flashlight light

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
Not only are they just looking in the back of the car, the sound you hear in the video is a gun shot and they react to it and then the video pans off.

when does the cam come back to that burning car?
I know the pigs being brutal, primitive savages is hard to take for anyone who hasent suffrered police brutality, but come on now, gunshots in a area thev got on lock, the whole world woulda have heard about another assassinated civillian, please, you get me

I've been to the states, pigs harrased me and ma peeps in ny for just standing on the corner building, all my peeps obeyed the pigs, but me like a dufus is thinking I'm still in London, I'm running up my mouth like its nuthin, next thing you know, two two's, one pig started reaching for his strap, I was like, on some, "i ain't really from here", you get me,

I mean everybody knows the system will back these trigger happy punks, regardless, giving them a extra spinach and battery in there back to be themselves all the way, I'm sayin

what do you want , a signed confession wit handprints, evidence handing in voluntarily wit a video account of the whole thing from front to back, play by play
Context, history, reality, then common sense, come on now fam, if this ain't exposements, I don't know what is

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
St. Louis Rams show support with "hands up, don't shoot" gesture at Sunday's game

St. Louis Cops Declare Rams' "Hands Up Don't Shoot" To Be "Offensive"

St. Louis police officers condemned the NFL's Rams today, calling their pre-game display of the "hands up don't shoot" gesture to be "tasteless, offensive and inflammatory." The lengthy statement issued by the St. Louis Police Officers Association demanded Stedman Bailey, Tavon Austin, Jared Cook, Chris Givens, and Kenny Britt be punished for the act:

Pigs said:
The SLPOA is calling for the players involved to be disciplined and for the Rams and the NFL to deliver a very public apology. Roorda said he planned to speak to the NFL and the Rams to voice his organization's displeasure tomorrow. He also plans to reach out to other police organizations in St. Louis and around the country to enlist their input on what the appropriate response from law enforcement should be. Roorda warned, "I know that there are those that will say that these players are simply exercising their First Amendment rights. Well I've got news for people who think that way, cops have first amendment rights too, and we plan to exercise ours. I'd remind the NFL and their players that it is not the violent thugs burning down buildings that buy their advertiser's products. It's cops and the good people of St. Louis and other NFL towns that do. Somebody needs to throw a flag on this play. If it's not the NFL and the Rams, then it'll be cops and their supporters."
"Roorda" is SLPOA business manager Jeff Roorda, a former cop who was fired for repeatedly lying and falsifying reports and who now pushes his anti-transparency campaign in Missouri's legislature. You can read the full statement over at KSDK.

AND THEN.....

St. Louis Rams Call St. Louis Police Liars

A St. Louis Rams executive apologized (Update: he denies apologizing, see below) to police on behalf of the team's front office for players' use of the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture before Sunday's game—a gesture that left St. Louis cops demanding punishment for the players.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports tonight that Rams Vice President of Football Operations Kevin Demoff called St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar to apologize for the players acting "in a way that minimized the outstanding work that police officers and departments carry out each and every day." Here's the text of an email Belmar sent to police officers, as acquired by the P-D:

Pig Chief Belmar said:
Members of the Department,

I received a very nice call this morning from Mr. Kevin Demoff of the St. Louis Rams who wanted to take the opportunity to apologize to our department on behalf of the Rams for the "Hands Up" gesture that some players took the field with yesterday.

Mr. Demoff clearly regretted that any members of the Ram's [sic] organization would act in a way that minimized the outstanding work that police officers and departments carry out each and every day. My impression of the call was that it was heartfelt and I assured him that I would share it with my staff.

Thank you for your hard work, ... one night to go. Stay safe.

Belmar
Update (10:45 p.m.): The Rams have released their own statement, which seems to contradict the St. Louis County Police:

Nick Wagoner said:
"At no time in any of the conversations did I apologize for the actions of our players." -- Kevin Demoff to me just a moment ago.

Demoff said he expressed remorse about how the actions of the players were construed but did not apologize for the actions themselves.
Rams COO Kevin Demoff said:
"We do believe it's possible to support our players' 1st Amendment rights and law enforcement as well."
Update (11:35 p.m.): St. Louis police have sought the last refuge for a scoundrel: the dictionary.
Pigs said:
Apology: "expression of regret for not being able to do something"
@kdemoff: "I regretted any offense their officers may have taken."

I bet those players will have some unpleasant encounters with St. Louis police officers after this, the pigs all but guaranteed it. Hat's off to the Rams organization for supporting their players, as well as the No Fun League for not doing something rash about the players expressing their first amendment rights.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ the SLPOA saying "the outstanding work that police officers and departments carry out each and every day." They represent one of the most currently corrupt police forces in the nation. Jeff Roorda is crooked himself and in any sane country falsifying and destroying reports and documents, and multiple times at that, like he did to cover his own and other crooked cops asses would get you a lengthy prison sentence. Here you just go and become a police chief of some small hodunk town and then work your way up again apparently.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ok, so one of the cops who killed the 12 year old was in the process of being booted from a previous department in 2012 because he was "unfit for duty." Look at some of the shit the other department said about him:

According to Loehmann's personnel records, released by the city of Independence, police officials were in the process of firing him when he resigned in December 2012. Supervisors described an emotionally unstable recruit with a "lack of maturity" and "inability to perform basic functions as instructed" during a weapons-training exercise.

WTF????

According to a memo sent by Deputy Chief Jim Polak of the Independence Police Department to the city's human resources manager, Loehmann was visibly "distracted and weepy" during a gun range training course, and could not follow simple directions or communicate clearly.

WTF?????????????

"His handgun performance was dismal," read the memo, which called the incident a "dangerous loss of composure." The training officer took Loehmann's weapons away and drove with him to pick up some of his other gear, but the officer continued to have an "emotional meltdown," crying at times as he described relationship problems with his girlfriend to his training sergeant.

WTF??????????????????????

In two other incidents, the documents say, Loehmann failed to follow instructions, at one point leaving his gun in an unlocked locker overnight.

WTF?????????????????????????????

Btw, it should be noted that the fatal shot came from his gun.