Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I have no idea man. I'm just at a loss of words because you would think that with all the shit going on that his parents would have told him about guns, etc. Maybe they did. i don't know, and the gun did look real, but it doesn't even seem like he had enough time to respond to what they were saying. Can't expect a 12 year old to think and behave like an adult, but this is a very sad situation. 12 years old, hadn't even begin living.

May 9, 2002
The dispatch on that? Ugggh. Why does the perp have to be "black or white"? Are those the only two variations of humans living in Ohio?

Either way, and i hate to say this, but that kid had it coming. He is waving that shit around and all. And it does look real in the sense that you couldnt tell if it was fake.

Also, did they just pull up, barely get out of the car, and shoot him? Wow. That is the fastest ive ever seem someone shot by a cop. They HAVE to be on the wrong on that one.

But the REAL question is, why did he have it and out like that? DId he think he was cool or gangsta for doing so? Where did he get that idea if that was the case? Older brother? Music videos? Movie? Friends?

Fuckin tragic, man.

May 9, 2002

That's the gun he was holding.
Sorry, but that shit looks real. Especially to a civilian who dont have guns.

The firs tthin that should and can happen....make these manufacturing companies CHANGE the guns appearance to not mimmick REAL guns. Mandate that shit and take it out of ANY equation like this again.

Then again, cops are shooting at banana toting citizens, so i guess nothing is off the table. SMH

Nov 18, 2010
Sorry, but that shit looks real. Especially to a civilian who dont have guns.

The firs tthin that should and can happen....make these manufacturing companies CHANGE the guns appearance to not mimmick REAL guns. Mandate that shit and take it out of ANY equation like this again.

Then again, cops are shooting at banana toting citizens, so i guess nothing is off the table. SMH
Toy manufacturers arent responsible for shit.

Up here weve had that law since the mid 90s that all replica guns have to have orange caps on them and in most cases have to be translucent. Growing up we'd just spray paint them black so they'd look real. No kid wants his toy gun to look fake.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Up here weve had that law since the mid 90s that all replica guns have to have orange caps on them and in most cases have to be translucent. Growing up we'd just spray paint them black so they'd look real. No kid wants his toy gun to look fake.
calling the rcmp on you, law breaker.

May 9, 2002
If mandated by LAW, they will be.

Its SUPPOSED to be like that "down here" too, but orange caps are easy to pry off. Been like that for hella.

But thats the other part of the equation...these kids want to mimick the movies, videos, etc..with REAL guns. So go to the source of the issue...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Yeah that kid was dumb but so are most 12 year olds. Those cops damn near pulled a drive-by on him I don't think the ones feet even hit the ground before he was shooting.

Pretty sure it's not protocol to roll up that fast and right in front of someone when they could possibly be armed.
i showed the video to my gf's son. told him to never play with guns as this could be your end result. he understood
but as for the video itself, kid didnt even have a chance