Ugly Nigga's Stalker -Movie Trailer #1 of 4 "He's Here"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Look bro...why you so damn serious...its just a light hearted project. Front like its a movie...man I really don't know how to respond to you. It was filmed with an iPad.
Breh why try to make it look low budget when you could really make a trailer? If you would've held the iPad like a sane individual this wouldn't have ridiculous black spaces on the right & left that you have to fill in with cheesy pictures....in this day it's easy to make a HD video so I don't really see what the problem is....you seem serious with what you do but then you make something like this and this seems like either you really don't care what your final product is or you're just trolling the siccness

Jun 5, 2004
Breh why try to make it look low budget when you could really make a trailer? If you would've held the iPad like a sane individual this wouldn't have ridiculous black spaces on the right & left that you have to fill in with cheesy pictures....in this day it's easy to make a HD video so I don't really see what the problem is....you seem serious with what you do but then you make something like this and this seems like either you really don't care what your final product is or you're just trolling the siccness
Everything he does is to sell shirts/merch, thats what it all boils down to. All of his posts on any website are posted for attention, its the internet version of a dancing statue of liberty spinning a sign on the corner.

In this case with the stalker shit, hes trying to look like hes making big official moves with the fronting about the "movie", book, songs, shirts... By doing this, he gains the interest of fake model chicks who are so burnt out they take a gamble and sign up for stalker team hoping that something he does will actually turn out well and open up doors for them... By doing this, he gets a mandatory shirt purchase from each member, and a team that will gain attention and ultimately gain, guess what, more shirt sales.

And the reason he dosent care about the quality of his trailer is because he needs just enough quality for those stupid bitches to not talk themselves out of lying to themselves.

Mar 18, 2008
Everything he does is to sell shirts/merch, thats what it all boils down to. All of his posts on any website are posted for attention, its the internet version of a dancing statue of liberty spinning a sign on the corner.

In this case with the stalker shit, hes trying to look like hes making big official moves with the fronting about the "movie", book, songs, shirts... By doing this, he gains the interest of fake model chicks who are so burnt out they take a gamble and sign up for stalker team hoping that something he does will actually turn out well and open up doors for them... By doing this, he gets a mandatory shirt purchase from each member, and a team that will gain attention and ultimately gain, guess what, more shirt sales.

And the reason he dosent care about the quality of his trailer is because he needs just enough quality for those stupid bitches to not talk themselves out of lying to themselves.
Keep washing away the fact that you can't foot the $250.00 challenge...you jumped up and asked, "Show me one woman that will support this?"...I just showed you a small picture. You ain't got no support in anything you doin in your entire life...no more than 5 people probably ever gave a fuck about what you tryna do...I back my shit up with hard work. You just hiding yo lil ass behind a screen...following me like the bitches in the caption.

Mar 18, 2008
Defy...can I insult you without you taking it personal? You about the dumbest MF in the world. How do I hold the camera and walk down the hallway at the same time. That being said...I opplogize for calling you out your name. This is just something I put up to explore. For part 2-4 I will push for more quality and use a better editing program.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Defy...can I insult you without you taking it personal? You about the dumbest MF in the world. How do I hold the camera and walk down the hallway at the same time. That being said...I opplogize for calling you out your name. This is just something I put up to explore. For part 2-4 I will push for more quality and use a better editing program.
Breh obviously you didn't personally shoot yourself, but this is your project. You obviously saw whoever had the iPad was holding it on some stupid shit, you shouldn't let your project come out that horrible. It's dumb as fuck to call that a trailer tho....maybe I called you a dumbass or whatever so you're misunderstanding what I'm saying as hate, but it makes you look bad when your project looks like shit

Mar 18, 2008
Breh obviously you didn't personally shoot yourself, but this is your project. You obviously saw whoever had the iPad was holding it on some stupid shit, you shouldn't let your project come out that horrible. It's dumb as fuck to call that a trailer tho....maybe I called you a dumbass or whatever so you're misunderstanding what I'm saying as hate, but it makes you look bad when your project looks like shit
Okay...I get where your coming from. You'll just have to take it as a work in progress...the 1st to the 4th...and I welcome your critique...

Jun 5, 2004
Keep washing away the fact that you can't foot the $250.00 challenge...you jumped up and asked, "Show me one woman that will support this?"
YEAH!
...I just showed you a small picture.
YEAH!
You ain't got no support in anything you doin in your entire life...no more than 5 people probably ever gave a fuck about what you tryna do...I back my shit up with hard work. You just hiding yo lil ass behind a screen...
YEAH?
following m
YEAH?
e like the bitc
DIDDY DIDDY BOP
hes in the caption.
FONKY FONKY

Jun 5, 2004
Yah know what bru...Im waiting for you to show back up. I see you went silent when I US3'd you. I just knew you didn't want to get involved in that business so you stayed silent waiting for the thread to change...and now your not here...when the coast isnt clear. So right after this as soon as it's a different topic you gon be feelin pretty safe ta come out the closet ta speak that stupid shit. But I gotcho card nigga...and it got HOE written on the front.