Ugly Nigga's Stalker -Movie Trailer #1 of 4 "He's Here"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
This...broke ass nigga.

So the many bitches on Team Stalker, did they just beg you to sign up because of your undeniable swag... Oh no ur a con artist ok.

"Stalker movie, hard cover book, and cd coming soon, like swear to god ladies. Official Stalker shirts are DONE though!!!! (Cuz thats all im really good at is production and sales of crappy shirts)"

What was that part u wrote some shit about "Ugly Nigga presents #27- Stalker: An HBO film"?

What do u tell these fake broken down aspiring facebook models when they ask how come Stalker products only sales were the shirts they themselves were -required- to buy? " Cuz im a stone cold pimp baby im ugly nigga namean ill work this scheme fa months and months to break yo ass fah 14 dollaz baby its all about the washingtons baby...Im fulla bull shit like i ate da shrooms aaand da cow patty ahehehehhh..Cant bamboozle a bamboozler, bitch u da bamboozlee! fuckn witta pimp from the old school baby! Da old, ooooooold old school baby dis t-shirt pimpin baby not a scholar not a balla, 14 dollas for da v-neck colla is what i holla baby! Im ugly nigga da smoothest nigga in south oakland baby! Im so old i child molested ya grandmomma when she was a toddla back when pearl harbor was hit wit b-52 bombas baby!!!"

...and u spelled sexy "SEXXXI so its MAN CARD REVOKED off top

Mar 18, 2008
The Bay Area @The Bay Area did you really have this recorded from a cell phone and are genuinely trying to front that its a movie?
Look bro...why you so damn serious...its just a light hearted project. Front like its a movie...man I really don't know how to respond to you. It was filmed with an iPad.