UFC 112

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007

April 10, 2010 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Anderson Silva vs Demian Maia
B.J. Penn vs Frankie Edgar
Matt Hughes vs Renzo Gracie
Terry Etim vs Rafael dos Anjos

Preliminary Card

Alexander Gustafsson vs Phil Davis
Paul Taylor vs John Gunderson
Nick Osipczak vs Rick Story
DaMarques Johnson vs. Brad Blackburn
Paul Kelly vs Matt Veach​

May 3, 2002
//\\ Yup, I'm hella lookin forward to the next two UFC PPV's. It's gonna be interesting being held in Abu Dhabi and outdoors.

May 17, 2004
im going to watch them but im not too excited. i see both title fights being really one sided.
edgar is way to small and would be better off moving to 145. silva is going to pick apart maia on the feet.

but i hope im way off.

Dec 30, 2003
Im going with Bj Penn for suuure... but its gonna be really intresting to see the boxing in this fight... in the last fight Edgar reallllly outboxed sean sherk and im sure hes gonna improve... frankie has HUUUGE heart and alllways makes for sumthin exciting... as for Maia.... i hope u take down Anderson.. bc if not... gonna be a looooong night.... i mean... shooooort night.

Dec 9, 2005
Frankie is a pretty good boxer, with fast hands. Just a little undersized. BJ is going to out box him, and pepper him with that jab while the fight lasts.

Really not interested in the Meia fight. Spider is going to pick this guy apart on the feet, and I don't see Meia being able to close the distance without getting clinched and knee'd into submission.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Can't wait. Will be interesting to see Renzo fight at 43 years old and try to avenge his cousins defeat

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
MMAjunkie.com/"Inside MMA" poll results: When will you watch UFC 112?

As the UFC continues its global expansion, U.S. fans are left in a quandary increasingly more often.

Accustomed to watching pay-per-view events that start at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on Saturday night, fans are now forced to decide how they will view the fight promotion's international events.

While the start time of UFC 110 in Australia was adjusted to accommodate for the massive time difference, that won't be the case for the UFC's first trip to the Middle East. So for our MMAjunkie.com/"Inside MMA" poll, we asked our readers "When will you be watching UFC 112?"

The results were revealed on Friday's new edition of "Inside MMA" on HDNet, and the majority of voters said they'll adjust their viewing habits to watch the fight live.

A solid 45 percent of voters intend to watch "UFC 112: Invincible" live.

The second-consecutive UFC card to feature dual title fights, UFC 112 takes place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Due to the time change, the card will air at 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 10. West Coast fans may still be finishing breakfast when the first main-card punch is thrown at 10 a.m. PT.

It's important to note that unlike some European cards that are broadcast at odd hours in the U.S., UFC 112 will take place on pay-per-view and will not air on Spike TV, regardless of which timeslot fans choose to view.

An additional 30 percent of respondents said they plan on avoiding Internet spoilers throughout the afternoon (a difficult task in current times with the massive amounts of social media and Internet access available to nearly everyone) and watch the fight via nine-hour tape delay at the customary timeslot of 10 p.m. ET.

When will you watch
"UFC 112: Invincible"?

45% - I'll watch live at 1 p.m. ET
30% - I'll watch via delay in normal 10 p.m. ET timeslot
14% - I'll watch it sometime later
11% - I don't plan to watch it

With the top two answers, the poll shows that 75 percent of fans are intending to watch one of the first two broadcasts of UFC 112. So what about the other 25 percent?

Well, 14 percent said they plan on watching it "sometime later," while 11 percent said they don't plan to watch it all.

With Anderson Silva defeding the middleweight belt and B.J. Penn putting his lightweight title on the line, when are you planning to watch the fights?

How did you come to that decision, and why is your choice the best option? Make your case below.

so who is gonna wait for the delay and who is gonna watch it at 10am PT?

Nov 7, 2006
i will be watching this live at 1. if i didnt then i wouldnt be able to resist and i would found out who won before the 10pm one so thats my reasoning.

Dec 11, 2006
i heard somewhere if hughes wins he will be in the lead for most UFC victories at 17. putting him past liddell. i couldnt find any proof tho. can someone hook it up