UFC 111

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2009
please you tell bj penn that you wanna go toe to toe and he will same with silva, fedor etc... but not gsp hes going to get on top and dry hump you for 5 boring rounds sucks for the people that paid to see this... even gsp knows he was terrible thats why he apologized for his performance...

Sep 22, 2007
lol and your probably one of those mma fans that loves to see a guy like gsp hump another man on the ground for 5 rounds and call it a "good technique" haha i bet your a big jake shields fan too...

It's called gameplan dumbass. It's not always gonna be the best thing you ever saw. I am A Shields fan, But I rooted against him in his match against Mayhem. I'm a Bigger Miller fan. Go get schooled you dipshit. You're the type of fan that is a setback for this sport.

Dec 30, 2003
gsp is the mayweather of mma... very popular but very fuckin' boring.
so... what ur saying is the 1st time u heard of GSP... he was fighting Bj Penn for the 2nd time.... do ur HW bro dudes been finishing fights..

ill say it 1000 times... A real MMA fan can appreciate the GSP victories... someone who just started watching and goes to hooters in their affliction t shirts and chugs 100 gallons of beer and expects a bloodbath everytime does not really know whats going on....

and another thing... i was rooting for Dan Hardy... im not a GSP nut hugger...

May 25, 2009
and I was rooting for gsp but after the second round I turned into a hardy fan dude gots heart unlike gspussy scared to take chance and runs away from his opponents strengths just so he can keep his little belt that ain't no true champion that's a bitch.

Feb 12, 2004
I think GSP needs to take some notes from the youngster Johnny "Bones" Jones on what to do when inside someones guard. Especially since Greg Jackson is constantly yelling at him to not pass his opponents guard. I don't have any problem with GSP taking someone down, but for the love of MMA please finish them!! I want to see people finished!! Only time I like decisions is when it's an all out war and it's a close fight. There's a reason UFC has incentives like KO of the night, sub of the night, etc.