UFC 111

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
why are you guys hating on GSP?

This has been the sport since day one, the time of Royce Gracie..this is what MMA/UFC is about, if you wanna see big knockouts only I don't think you appreciate the technique.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
That was awesome, thank you sir!

I been tryin to tell ppl that Frank Mir is weak as fuck, he on the level of Tito Ortiz and Forest Griffin. But if you listen to Joe Rogan you would think Mir is an MMA god or something...fucker prolly couldnt even beat Randy Couture

Carwin still gonna get lit up by Lesnar tho

Feb 12, 2004
why are you guys hating on GSP?

This has been the sport since day one, the time of Royce Gracie..this is what MMA/UFC is about, if you wanna see big knockouts only I don't think you appreciate the technique.
That has 0 to do with this. I don't care for just big knock outs, but I like champions who got out there and completely dismantle their opponents whether it's by KO, TKO, sub, etc.

Look at what BJ Penn does to his challengers

Even Royce Gracie finished his opponents. The last 3 out of 4 GSP fights have been decisions.

May 17, 2004
fitch is the fucking blanket. at least gsp improves positions, goes for subs, actually does some ground and pounding. not his fault hardy is a flexible freak and wouldnt tap.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
That has 0 to do with this. I don't care for just big knock outs, but I like champions who got out there and completely dismantle their opponents whether it's by KO, TKO, sub, etc.

Look at what BJ Penn does to his challengers

Even Royce Gracie finished his opponents. The last 3 out of 4 GSP fights have been decisions.
Don't compare him to Royce Gracie, I wasn't. Royce dismantled opponents much bigger than him, in my book he is the greatest to ever fight in the UFC.

Regardless of how the fight is won, it is still won. The Art of War.