Twista - Kamikaze

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
Damn why so much shit talk??? if you dont like the music then dont buy it simple as that...aint no need ta go out ya way and try ta make other people not wanna try it out.....i aint heard it all yet but what i have heard i liked and Twista always got flows so the only thing that could possibly be bad would have ta be the production & beats cuz i know he aint gonna come weak on flows........but that Kill Us All beat sounds too much like Adrenaline Rush.....even though Twista rips it up........

Apr 25, 2002
Checkthesig said:
it also means twista is making more paper and getting the love he deserves.
it also means Twista is making garbage ass music in order to sell those albums that make him his paper. ive alwayz been a big Twista fan and ive always stood up for the man when people tried to clown, but i will NOT stand up for this piece of shit album. it's a fuckin disgrace. Adrenaline Rush DESTROYS this sorry ass gone-pop album. end of story. accept it and shut the fuck up.

Oct 9, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
IT SUCKS BALLS. Kill Us All is the ONLY tight track on the whole fuckin CD. the beats are weak as fuck. it sounds like a RocAFella release.
Exactly what i was sayin to someone else before i looked at this thread. Twista's style will always come through so i was listenin for beats. They are all gabage except kill us all. That was back on some adrenaline rush ish.

Checkthatsig.....you need to chill wit the bullshit. You act like Twista's biggest fan but you dont really know shit...... his album is goin platinum cause he is on the Roc. Adrenaline rush is his best album and would shit on Kamikaze but what do you think is gonna sell more...and why do you think that is??? You can blah blah blah about this and that with Tech but no one cares... we arent talkin about him. This is about twista and if you can seriously say that this is a great album from him....i just dunno.... shit the fuckin track with Shaq was better than most of these tracks

P.S.
Checkthesig said:
it also means twista is making more paper and getting the love he deserves.
Sure he is gettin the love... but he may have made more paper before by the time the Roc gets their cut and videos are paid for and shit.

Sep 13, 2002
sound like a combination of a twista and do or die cd.

i think it kills AR. i think that cd over rated as fuck. i think the beats were very average. but this aint as good as the speedknot cd. that was traxsta at his best. and yea this aint traxsta it aint the normaly traxsta. but listin to alot of his old shit, yall act like there wasnt hoe songs all over his shit.

be real and stop frontin. you dont like it thats cool. but dont come off as twista went from super thug to super soft.

Aug 26, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
Exactly what i was sayin to someone else before i looked at this thread. Twista's style will always come through so i was listenin for beats. They are all gabage except kill us all. That was back on some adrenaline rush ish.

Checkthatsig.....you need to chill wit the bullshit. You act like Twista's biggest fan but you dont really know shit...... his album is goin platinum cause he is on the Roc. Adrenaline rush is his best album and would shit on Kamikaze but what do you think is gonna sell more...and why do you think that is??? You can blah blah blah about this and that with Tech but no one cares... we arent talkin about him. This is about twista and if you can seriously say that this is a great album from him....i just dunno.... shit the fuckin track with Shaq was better than most of these tracks

P.S.

Sure he is gettin the love... but he may have made more paper before by the time the Roc gets their cut and videos are paid for and shit.
twista is not even signed to the roc you stupid bitch.

Twista G.O.A.T

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
man i aint feelin this CD....

over the i like like 3 or 4 songs...

Kill Us all is tha best....
tha song with Luda was siccc..
this other track where twista talk about mob shit is tight..
forget tha name..
Drinks is aight....
Tha hope song is deep and has meaning..
thats song is coo...
tha rest is hella soft.. i cant even feel it...at all.
and he raps slow... and tha beats are weak as fucc..
they hella slow.. and just really laid back...
its too pop and sounds like easy listening...
but i would buy this album
just to hear KILL US ALL...
althought i already got a bootleg copy of this..
ill support..
twista..
cuase hsi raw shit is tight...
i can just skip tha soft shit..
cuase i aint feelin that shit...
peace...!

but i do think the soft regular people will feel this album...
i dont think fans of hard rap albums will like much of this album..
so yeaaa its depends on what kinda music u like..
but
personally i think he shoulda cut out more soft songs..
and made a few more like Kill Us All..
HAVE LIKE HALF SOFT SONG.. HALF HARD SONGS..
AND THEN SPREAD THEM OUT...
then the album woulda been great...
well theres my opinion...
i listened to tha whole album drunk yesterday..
when im drunk i dont mind tha soft songs
so much.. since i dont really pay attention..
when im faded... so its like background music...
any way.. thats it.. peace..!
this album is aight.. tho.. pz...

i give it like a 7.5/10 overall...

Oct 9, 2002
Checkthesig said:
twista is not even signed to the roc you stupid bitch.
"Even though it has been said that Twisted signed with Roc-A-Fella... they are still going through all the legal stuff, lawyers...etc." taken from your beloved twista.net

But the point is anyway he is gettin love from the Roc and that is what is gonna help this go platinum

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
this album has creative beats and good lyrics for the most part. i only wish they left all the roc artists off completely, except slow jams i guess. even though its a step down from adrenaline rush, which is a classic, it still shits on just about every other rap cd thats come out in the last year. and it definately beats any other rap cd in the potential-platinum-selling category.

it could have been better, but i understand he had to include those bullshit features on there as repayment for fuckin with rocafella

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Everybody has their own opinion, but this album is quality shit. It ain't even close to Adrenaline Rush, but that shit was classic, I wasn't expecting anything better than that album. From what I've heard of the new shit, he's definitely still bringin the heat. Still Feels So Good is off the hook, Overnight Celebrity is tight as fuck, Drinks is alright, Badunkadunk is alright, Snoopin is the shit, that shit with Luda is tight, So Sexy with R. Kelly is fuckin tight...he's bringin hits!!! For those talkin shit about this album, you either got something wrong with your damn ears or you're just some straight haters, and that ain't comin from a Twista dickrider, I just know that he's puttin out shit that blows most of the other bullshit out the water. This mothafuckas a legend and
hasn't even dropped his second album yet.

Sep 13, 2002
dont be to shure.

and by the way i just want to know what people see in AR. what makes it the complete album. to me it had cuts, but it was short and the majority of the beats were boring.