Twista - Kamikaze

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
finally he came back to old self like adrenaline rush. i just got it but i'll definately purchase this when it comes out... and spendin money on a cd is rare

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Twista is doing his thizzle.. Seeing money and fame, I for one do not enjoy his music. But he has been doing it for a while and it is nice to see him get his glory...

Apr 25, 2002
Checkthesig said:
i can smell you over the internet

and let me guess your a tech n9ne fan arent you?
nice try fag boy, but there's no hating going on here. check back in the archives dipshit, i've always said Twista is a better rapper than Tech N9NE. i was anticipating this album as much as anyone else, but when i got it i took a couple listens and realized IT SUCKS BALLS. Kill Us All is the ONLY tight track on the whole fuckin CD. the beats are weak as fuck. it sounds like a RocAFella release. get your head out of Twista's ass and LISTEN TO THE WEAK ASS ALBUM BEFORE YOU TRY TO START SHIT. this album is GARBAGE, just like i said before. biggest disappointment in a long time.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
just got it, haven't listened to it yet. i'm sure it will probably be wack besides a few songs... twista can't come out with an album that is listenable all the way through, that's not hating, that's the truth, i'll say that about anybody, even tech n9ne

Apr 25, 2002
damn

i aint like the biggest twista fan in the world, and sure aint no tech nine fan, but im luvin this album.......twista rips this shit up.....how can yall say this is garbage, i mean, there are hella bootney ass albums that come out these days, but this album is knockin.....kill em all, sunshine, so sexy, art and life, just a few ive listened to......ill admit it got a more radio feel to it, but what albums dont these days.......im lovin this album

Aug 26, 2003
real hip hop sites know real talent

allhiphop.com
hiphopgame.com

people on their know and respect a true artist.

Twista has the game on lock so fuck all you back-packer ex-poppin college crackers

kamikaze multi-platinum just wait.

p.s.

watch rap city today
just because i said so.

Aug 26, 2002
Checkthe Sig: Cracker, aww hell naw bith, u ain; nothing but a Twista Male Groupie (that is worst kinda groupie).............Twista more and likely don;t even know u .....Get off Twista dick

and before u say i do the same thing for Lyrikal Warfre , there is a difference between me promoting them then u promoting Twista....I get money with them, u should from free advertiser

Rudy Poo Muthafucka

Aug 26, 2003
jesse james said:
Checkthe Sig: Cracker, aww hell naw bith, u ain; nothing but a Twista Male Groupie (that is worst kinda groupie).............Twista more and likely don;t even know u .....Get off Twista dick

and before u say i do the same thing for Lyrikal Warfre , there is a difference between me promoting them then u promoting Twista....I get money with them, u should from free advertiser

Rudy Poo Muthafucka
gosh... you really got me there

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Checkthesig said:

allhiphop.com
hiphopgame.com

Twista has the game on lock so fuck all you back-packer ex-poppin college crackers

kamikaze multi-platinum just wait.

p.s.

watch rap city today
just because i said so.
i don't know one back-packer that listens to tech.

twista does NOT have anything on lock

and just because an album goes platinum, doesn't mean it is a good album, it means it was marketed properly and it got there on the strength of one or two good songs

May 4, 2002
Checkthesig said:

allhiphop.com
hiphopgame.com

If those sites are so great, then take your ass there and stay there. We don't want you on the siccness ya male groupie/dick rider.