Trillville feat E-40 - Im a Pimp new single?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I don't think he'll go platinum. Gold would be fuckin great shit though. Even pushin a few hundred thousand would be a good boost for later releases.

Apr 22, 2005
good lookin out on that track,to be honest and it aint bias at all but I was only feelin 40's shit on this track.Them trillville cats sound dumb as fuck lol but I'm feelin this song still

and is it me or does the beat sound like an updated version of that carlos rossi beat? I think it is which is tight

t-t-t-top of the line wine carlos rossi,carlos rossi

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

i wish forty all the luck in the world. personally i wasnt feelin the track much though. maybe it was cause i had to hear everyone and there mom rap b4 forty. if the song is a single and has the chance to be on a video i would like to see 40 or anyone 4 that matter just ripp nonstop hard type shit like sayin yea "this is what yall been missin" i dislike when rappers have a mainstream single and start pausing in their verses. but that is in general and not a knock on 40 once again i think its great and he has plenty of time to come tighter on his own shit.

Jun 30, 2005
40 will get more exposurer on trillville's video than a solo video , bet and mtv aint got no luv for the bay but they give head to the south
haha thats hella true.

this song coo tho, 40 always come with somethin clever to say. "the original tykoon" treal talk.

Apr 22, 2005
helllll naw 8Ball aint in trillville LOL sorry man but thats like a slap in his face for sayin that,these cats aint shit compared to 8 and MJG.Also imo this dont come close to carlos rossi,carlos rossi t-t-t-t-top of the line wine