Trillville feat E-40 - Im a Pimp new single?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
i was watching bet and madd linx was talking to trillville and they were talking about there new album and they just said there next single is gonna feat e40 called im a pimp. Now this is good new for the bay. what do yall think? this is good exposure for e40 upcoming album and for the bay.

Oct 19, 2004
Its big but damn yall act like 40 aint had a gang of videos his damn self and like trillville has sold more records or is bigger than 40 is. Dont get me wrong 40 gettin out there on other peoples projects is coo but he's big enough to not need that.

Apr 13, 2005
its simple

threefoe said:
Its big but damn yall act like 40 aint had a gang of videos his damn self and like trillville has sold more records or is bigger than 40 is. Dont get me wrong 40 gettin out there on other peoples projects is coo but he's big enough to not need that.
40 is a legend, hip-hop dont respect legends. Trillville is hot right now (as lame as they are) and hip-hop is a what have you done for me lately type thing. You do the math

Apr 25, 2002
SOME OF YALL GET A LIL TOO DEEP...TRILLVILLE COO THEY DOIN THERE THING..E40 FUCKIN WITH LIL JON RIGHT NOW SO ITS ONLY NATURAL THEY COLLABO..JUST BE A SUPPORTER AND SHOW THE EMBASSADOR SOME LOVE..IM LOOKIN FOR TO THIS JOINT AND E40'S NEW ALBUM

AND IT AINT ALWAYS BOUT BEIN INNOVATIVE..SOME TIMES U GOTTA GO FOR WHAT U KNOW!!

Apr 25, 2002
threefoe said:
True in all but by 40 fuckin wit Triville he can get his shine on 106 and Park and some MTV exposure. Not to mention i heard the song on KMEL yesterday its called " Im Pimpin" the song is knockin and 40 came clean on his verse and 40 is also on the hook. The song will get major play.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
bet and mtv aint got no luv for the bay
tru dat...even when artists in the Bay were gettin' signed left & right, no love was shown...but EVERYONE that bites the Yay Area slang, dance, dress, flow & beats get MAD AIRPLAY...don't believe me....RicRock did hella beats for 40...SLAPPERS...but what RicRock beats get the love?...Angie Martinez joint, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous, JayZ, Lil freakin' Mo even got some run...but yet here goes cats with all the "sheezY" shit, and once again..no love for the Bay...not even a collabo, shout out, hi-five...NADA....I'm tellin' you, if Keek would have patent the "sheezy slang" he'd be breadded like Bill Gates...c'mon I got old people in my office that use that shit now...re-fuckin'-diculous.

It shouldn't have to take 40 on lil' john's label for him to get the exposure, props and interest that he's FINALLY gettin' now.
How many cats you seen come & go, but 40 IS STILL HERE MANE!!

respect the architect