Tired but I can't sleep.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2005
KALYN said:
Ooohh shit Beto... :confused: ...lemme guess... 420gurl is your live in??

... dun dun dunnnn!!

.. and these are the Days of Our Lives.....
You got it sista! Unfortunetly, my man spends "the days of his life" here and when I see little things like

"why is Idaho so far away??" after a female has posted something about having good sex to get sleep...I feel disrespected! Am I wrong to feel this way?
Beto knows I be knocking his ass the fuck out all the time!!

Sep 28, 2004
Just my input, but perhaps he's being facetious and joking around on the forum? A lot of folks joke on here about being married, having multiple wives/husbands on here, getting adopted, running off to live in Musty's basement after being adopted...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
This may be the first time in siccness history that someone has gotten busted by their chick for bein a flirt!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...CLASSIC!!!

Beto...Vallejo's not that far away either! :knockout:

Dec 11, 2002
420gurl said:
You got it sista! Unfortunetly, my man spends "the days of his life" here and when I see little things like

"why is Idaho so far away??" after a female has posted something about having good sex to get sleep...I feel disrespected! Am I wrong to feel this way?
Beto knows I be knocking his ass the fuck out all the time!!

.. just take it for what it is sweety.... a joke.. Ive been posting on the boards for a long time.. its all to the good...

*Pinche Beto! way to go aye..*

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

This thread is some comedy, I feel bad for Beto right now, his girl is gonna cut him off.

Back to the topic though, do you have a lot of stress in your life? If im stressed the fuck out I cant sleep at night, and I have a million thoughts racing through my head at the same time.

Jun 27, 2002
lol...oh shit..i wouldnt be suprised if a lotta females end upo registering on sicc to see what they man is doin...shit the way i talk to dana and kalyn on here you would think we had a wild threesome in tijuana gone off tequila and pills....oh wait, that did happen....ooops.

this thread just became classic....fuckin beto man....lol..he aint getin no ass 2nite....lol

man if my girl read 1/2 the shit i post on here she would trip too, but im sure if i got to read all those damn comments on ms she deletes i would trip too....i guess thats why our relationship is fucked from the jump...its all been one game of deception

420 that nigga beto love the fuck outta you and kalyn is like 2,000 miles away and livin on a farm in Iowa and she only got one leg....cmon now stop trippin and go give my nigga beto some love.

Aug 2, 2005
YEAH YEAH....I'm over it now...thanks for the good laugh! Although you all should be thanking me for the good laugh too!

As far as the thread goes...Sorry to get off your subject Crow, and I hope you get some rest soon!
I obviously smoke myself to sleep if I can't sleep....but that's every night! I haven't had a sleepless night in YEARS!!!

Jun 27, 2002
yeah crow...smoke you some good herb...get some good sex (with or without a partner)..eat a fat meal...take a couple shots and you should pass right out....

and try and relax your mind and body...stp[ stressin so much about that job and life and the such...cause im sure that has part to do with it right?

Dec 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
420 that nigga beto love the fuck outta you and kalyn is like 2,000 miles away and livin on a farm in Iowa and she only got one leg....cmon now stop trippin and go give my nigga beto some love.

GOTdammit Musty...! ... I'm not missin' a leg focker its a TOE... a TOE.

:eyecross: