Tired but I can't sleep.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2004
Wondering if anyone knows of anything I don't need a prescription for that will help me sleep, and won't make me sleep through my alarm in the morning. My health insurance hasn't kicked in yet. It will in another month, but I don't sleep *now*. I'm tired as hell, and I have weird dreams while I'm awake these days. People say things they don't say, and I see stuff at work. No one's noticed yet, except for me obviously. I just feel like my nerves are splitting. Names of natural sleep aids that I can afford would be greatly appreciated. I figure if I finally get a night of sleep, I'll be able to function again normally.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
mark...is that you and musty in your sig?

congrats on the sponsorship...you deserve it.

Sex.... (preferably with a partner)... get you some good mimi's that way girl....
why is Idaho so far away??

yeah Crow...I have to agree with the potato princess, err princess of the northwest...sorry.
have your partner chop you up, drink some chamomille(sp?) tea, and call your Mexican friend over to burn one with you.

you have described, so I have prescribed.

Dec 11, 2002
BETO916 said:
why is Idaho so far away??

yeah Crow...I have to agree with the potato princess, err princess of the northwest...sorry.
have your partner chop you up, drink some chamomille(sp?) tea, and call your Mexican friend over to burn one with you.

you have described, so I have prescribed.

... potato princess... thats not funny. :ermm:

Ok-- thats a little funny.. and its QUEEN of the NorthWest.. GOTdamn it.. lol..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,im pretty bad about sleep too(not by choice),only get like 2-3 hours every night,but i can still function normally so it doesnt effect me too much....but when i really want to sleep i roll with the tylenol PMs like mark said

Nov 2, 2002
Benedryl is the MOST drowsy medicine. Way more than tylenol PM.

Youre probly too "wired" having the TV, radio, computer on all 5 minutes before you try to sleep. Try cutting back

Sep 28, 2004
Haha, I am loverless. But I don't need one to get the job done. Someone else in the mix usually complicates things anyway.

I don't smoke weed, but I will consider picking up the Benedryl and tylenol PM. Maybe some Nyquil. Try everything and see what works best for me. It's my damn brain, not wanting to realize the rest of me needs sleep.

Thanks for the ideas.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
im cool off that said:
Benedryl is the MOST drowsy medicine. Way more than tylenol PM.

Youre probly too "wired" having the TV, radio, computer on all 5 minutes before you try to sleep. Try cutting back
true

AND TYLENOL PM AINT NUTHIN BUT BENIDRYL MIXXED WIT ASPIRIN ...CHECK THA INGREDIENTS
:devious:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
ooooh, girl, you came to the right place....I am THE QUEEN of insomnia!

Tylenol PMs are nice, but you can only take them for a few days and then you build a tolerance that sucks.

Unisom is my preferred over-the-counter sleep aid.

When you start journeying into prescrip shit, ask for Ambien, but make sure that the first time you take them, you go a good 12-16 hours to kill.

Dec 11, 2002
420gurl said:
Why the fuck to you care!!! Don't you have a girl who you live with and are about to get married too?? Not anymore!!!

Ooohh shit Beto... :confused: ...lemme guess... 420gurl is your live in??

... dun dun dunnnn!!

.. and these are the Days of Our Lives.....