THEY SAY THE HOURS ARE LONG BUT, THE MONEY IS SWEET!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
Shhhh, don't tell nobody. lol. I've been meaning to get at you. I wasn't sure if you were Solitary 1 who did the most recent mixtape with Dub. But, yeah, that's my hood. Those my peoples. Damn, that's good. You up on it. Yeah, you must haven't heard many of my joints. Dub is on "Smutha Somethin'" Cobe aka SB the Block Gunna is on "Side with me" and "Walnuts". But, yeah.
YEP.. THAT'S ME. SAY NO MORE BRETHREN. YOU FAMILY PERIOD.

YEAH I BEEN HEARIN ABOUT YOU FOR A MINUTE. I JUST FORGOT YOU KNEW ALL MY PEOPLES. I ACTUALLY REMEMBER WHEN DUB WENT OUT THERE TO DO THE SONG WITH YOU NOW. THIS WAS IN 05, I BELIEVE. HIT ME AND LET'S MAKE SOMETHIN HAPPEN.

Nov 7, 2005
v. jones could be just the thing that the bay been waiting for. not to over sell it, but his music is really a breath of fresh air. i suggest everyone who ain't up on it stop and give it a listen and also come out and see the dude do his thing live.

Dec 2, 2006
exactly.

And, that's exactly what I want. . .I am your equal and this is my online promotion. I'm no star. . .I'm not superficial. I'm real and I want the online community to see and hear the difference.
you know what time it is. you got good energy. just tweak them subjects a little bit and im sure you will make some noise. imo. seperate from the fake cause to them its a big show. lol. legends in they own mind! you just might be what the bay is missing! good luck.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Do it really matter what you've heard anybody say? Not really. Because for one you're not from there. . .For two your history don't run as far back as mine. So, I could see why you wouldn't know. . .But, yeah, it's Rollin's. . .Go ask your BIG HOMIES about when Sands motel was where the gas station is by 49th and Cutting before the freeway was built and they'll tell you why it was called Rollin's. Buy my album and learn the history. . .

Oct 28, 2003
Do it really matter what you've heard anybody say? Not really. Because for one you're not from there. . .For two your history don't run as far back as mine. So, I could see why you wouldn't know. . .But, yeah, it's Rollin's. . .Go ask your BIG HOMIES about when Sands motel was where the gas station is by 49th and Cutting before the freeway was built and they'll tell you why it was called Rollin's. Buy my album and learn the history. . .
before the freeway was built? Damn you must be tripple OG!

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
LMAO!!! Oh, shit. I'm about to pass out!!! Hahahahaha!!! Hell naw. I was just young out there seeing it. Hearing my big homies talking and seeing how they was out there getting it. Richmond has a real deep history. The Bay area in general has a real deep history. I listen and get game and knowledge from the niggas who where "REAL HUSTLERS" not on this thug shit and I grow from listening to them. You know.

Dec 17, 2005
A lot of people don't know the rich was where Rosie the riveter really happened during World War 2. My great grandparents used to tell me so many stories about how "when we first moved here it was sooo much better" and how they damn near knew everybody in the whole city...and how the dude who used to run the richmond dumps (old italian dude) would actually come pick up their garbage himself....Damn, ya'll gonna have me going on for days about the history of the rich, it depresses me to see how bad it is in its present state...

Jun 18, 2007
A lot of people don't know the rich was where Rosie the riveter really happened during World War 2. My great grandparents used to tell me so many stories about how "when we first moved here it was sooo much better" and how they damn near knew everybody in the whole city...and how the dude who used to run the richmond dumps (old italian dude) would actually come pick up their garbage himself....Damn, ya'll gonna have me going on for days about the history of the rich, it depresses me to see how bad it is in its present state...
I don't think he knew that either LOL. I hope this guy either does REALLY well and backs all this talk up or FALLS HARD and humbles himself.