THEY SAY THE HOURS ARE LONG BUT, THE MONEY IS SWEET!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
I'm sitting here vibin' to this beat my nigga Kaos sent me. Yeah, I'm already working on the second album. We move forever forward. I am so progressive. I am so Rich City. I love the Bay. I'm trying to venture and see as many places as I can in life. Man, the world is so big. But, the Bay is home. I love life. This business is pleasure. I feel like I got to be the realist nigga rappin'. After you cop my album you'll see I'm the best locally. And before it's all said and done God has told me I'll rank somewhere between the greatest and the best. Let 40 know, if you see him, I coming for him. It's time to turn over the reins. It's time for change! It's time for the real to be heard!!! You can only silence the truth for so long. I might not ever see a million. . .long as I see the children in the ghettoes of the world have a safe place to play. Feel me, Touch me, man I'm real. I'm not bigger or better than anybody. . .I just refuse to settle for anything less than excellance. I'm raising the bar. You niggas are really going to have to start rapping about something after April 8th!!! Black Legacy is so for you!!! Black Legacy is so for you!!! Black Legacy is so for you!!! The verdict is in!!! If you've been accused of being the best and talking real shit. . .then, you've now been acquitted on all charges. I'm prime suspect #1!!!

One voice. One love. One life. BL Gang!!!

V.Jones

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
I LOVE THE PASSION.
I sincerely appreciate it. I've been waiting on this moment for a very long time. I'm the most excited about it!!! Furthermore, I'm not even on the hype about I'm going to sell this or that many. . .I'm just excited to have real music out there for you!!! Real music will sale through word of mouth!!! And, anybody who knows me. . .knows I promote. I really push us as a whole. . .especially out of town. The Bay!!!

Oct 28, 2003
I love passion to, you are talkin like you are jesus not in metaphor...in the flesh. Your confidance is reading more like arrogance. I did like a couple of your songs though. good luck with THE double cd.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
I hear you. . .But, the world will always see you how they may. . .confident, arrogant, weak, strong, a leader, a follower, etc. etc. But, I've always believed that when the date of my debut album arrives. . .You too will then see what I've been trying to get you all to see for so long.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Yeah, definitely, I think we all were to some extent. Some of us just never show it. To be a real leader you must show the true you. Most rappers need to thank their A&R's for great imaging. . .because they have the world believing they are who they say they are. Hahahaha. Lol. Not!!!

I'm from the Rollin's. 40's. Wall St.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
40 said after he gets done with the accounting from his 5 company's, drops his next solo album, collect royalty's and publishing from his last 17 years in the game and you sell in the neighborhood of 6 million records he would be glad to relinquish his strangle hold on bay area rap.

with that said, i like ya music! your shit sounds good man. you speak with conviction and that is rare. i wish you luck with ya project! stay focused!

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
40 said after he gets done with the accounting from his 5 company's, drops his next solo album, collect royalty's and publishing from his last 17 years in the game and you sell in the neighborhood of 6 million records he would be glad to relinquish his strangle hold on bay area rap.

with that said, i like ya music! your shit sounds good man. you speak with conviction and that is rare. i wish you luck with ya project! stay focused!

Lol. That was hot!!! I like. . .I like. :D Hahahahaha!!! Yeah, no doubt he has a long resume. . .But, I'm going to be here for a while. . .it's a lot shit that's going to change. . .

I'm the type that'll pop the king/scoop the queen/
and take over the town with a ruthless team/. . .Jadakiss

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
I mean honestly man, I'm not about to get into the whole "full of yourself" discussion. I'm not about to go back and forth with you. My album will show and prove!!! That's all that's really to be said.

I'm a man with a plan and no one will ever truly know what kind of future you're envisioning until they see it with their own eyes. I can't show you the future all I can do is make the game bare witness as my plans unfold and real niggas will be a part of it. . .Hopefully, that will include you in due time.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
your first move should be to get off the internet. you can never be a star if people envision you as equal to them. and you posting here is making you appear real equal. regardless of your talent and drive, if you answer every question and leave nothing to be desired of you, then you my friend have became part of the haystack, instead of being the needle.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Shhhh, don't tell nobody. lol. I've been meaning to get at you. I wasn't sure if you were Solitary 1 who did the most recent mixtape with Dub. But, yeah, that's my hood. Those my peoples. Damn, that's good. You up on it. Yeah, you must haven't heard many of my joints. Dub is on "Smutha Somethin'" Cobe aka SB the Block Gunna is on "Side with me" and "Walnuts". But, yeah.