The UN-Ban Chree thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
well yeah i played extinction agenda on acid shit was killin me..like stray bullet..all them songs...gzas daytona 500 (i had shit taped on VHS for the trip) made my homie carlos cower underneath a blanket cuz he thought intestines came out one of the cartoon dude from speed racers mouth in the video..dude really made a bitch noise then withered underneath the blanket then kinda peeked out a minute later...dude was horrified..i was dying tho
LMAO! my potna was freaking out over some shrooms one time....saying alll the lights were hurting his eyes and turned them all off, then turned them all back on because the vcr lights were scaring him by dancing all around the room.....lol.....that foo was just rocking back & forth looking like he was gonna cry while his girlfriend was hella trying to baby him thru it

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
LMAO! my potna was freaking out over some shrooms one time....saying alll the lights were hurting his eyes and turned them all off, then turned them all back on because the vcr lights were scaring him by dancing all around the room.....lol.....that foo was just rocking back & forth looking like he was gonna cry while his girlfriend was hella trying to baby him thru it

i love people who get shrooms and call me like

'i aint feelin it'
'this is bullshit'

and they take more like total dick eaters

then 3 hours later they call me like

'how do i come down'

'can i smoke a cigarette is that bad'

'i am going home i will call you thank you'

'the cigarette helped can i drink red bull'

then call me in the morning lke 'i survived thank you your advice helped me'

i wanted to be like BITCH i aint yo mutha fuckin tour guide

shut the fuck up

but then they flip out and cry and freak out and need hospitalization and tell on you...

that shit is cool the first time a person trips

the second time a nigga acts liek a fuckin baby cuz he eats shrooms i think he deserves an ass whippin just as a lesson, cuz im real cool off people callin me askin me stupid ass shit.

i should sell metabolife..

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Chree sent me a fucking text the other morning, had to get up hella early that morning and my message tone is "thug life" from pineapple express. Unnecessary wake up. I think he was devastated that he was banned.

Dec 9, 2005
Hahahaha...I got that same drunk text that night...I was KO'd my girl looked at me hella crazy on some I'm bout to lacerate you shit...who the fuck is hittin you up at this time of night...

Fuck. I shoulda shown her the FREE CHREE MOVEMENT album cover..