The UN-Ban Chree thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
lol @ the reason for being banned saying "GO VOTE."

That's pretty fucking funny actually.

I was all for the Free Chree movement when he was actually locked up, but this time he got what he deserved.
got what he deserved?...he was a innocent bystander....he was the equivalent of a lil girl playin gameboy in by her livingroom window in a siccness drive-by

Feb 14, 2006
Isn't Dana from North Vallejo?

She probably banned you cuz she don't like East Vallejo
I dunno, where are u from Dana i remember u allways was on some P.S the Drivah shit but i remember u talkin about "Turfy" as u called him and he rep Central So i dunno what it is.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
got what he deserved?...he was a innocent bystander....he was the equivalent of a lil girl playin gameboy in by her livingroom window in a siccness drive-by
There is actually more to this then most of you know. Dana and Gas had this set up so he'd be the banned one for something I really can't talk about or I might get banned. Gas pushed smelly hippie girl until she cracked so he could get his "one ban" and then Dana made him take out Chree after they met at 7/11 and planned how it would all go down.

Ya'll are just too blind to see what is really happening around you on these boards.

Illuminati

Illuminati

Illuminati

Vote Ron Paul/DJ Mark 7 2012!

RIP Mustynutz

Jun 3, 2006
There is actually more to this then most of you know. Dana and Gas had this set up so he'd be the banned one for something I really can't talk about or I might get banned. Gas pushed smelly hippie girl until she cracked so he could get his "one ban" and then Dana made him take out Chree after they met at 7/11 and planned how it would all go down.

Ya'll are just too blind to see what is really happening around you on these boards.

Illuminati

Illuminati

Illuminati

Vote Ron Paul/DJ Mark 7 2012!

RIP Mustynutz
i see said the blind man

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and everyone will say somethin but few people will direct it at me for doing it

i wonder why

like imma son them
maybe i respect your existence on siccness and i wouldnt do that

maybe

questionable talk
ohh no gas is gonna say something funny against what i said
>>>>>>>>>:'''''''''''(((((((((((((((((( lounging between two pillars of ivory

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
HALLLLLLLALALLALALALALALA

SHIKKIKAYAYAYAOO SHIKIKAYAYAYAA

bannin chree aint funny

bannin chree aint funny

gas i was listenin to that gza on acid early one morning hoooooooweeeee

had crazy visions !

im overwhelmed as my mind roams the realm .. eyes the vision memory is the film

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
man that is the fucking acid album right there i came home from sippin oj and eating acid all nite and couldnt sleep .. listening to that cd was life altering .. i swear my phone rang too at 4am but i aint answer it Lol i just looked at it like hell no
for those of yall that dont know orange juice on acid is like 100 proof sippin .. at least thats what they told me maybe it was psychological but we were passing around the minute maid gallon like a bottle of heem at crest park lmao!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
well yeah i played extinction agenda on acid shit was killin me..like stray bullet..all them songs...gzas daytona 500 (i had shit taped on VHS for the trip) made my homie carlos cower underneath a blanket cuz he thought intestines came out one of the cartoon dude from speed racers mouth in the video..dude really made a bitch noise then withered underneath the blanket then kinda peeked out a minute later...dude was horrified..i was dying tho