*THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 11-"COACHES CHUCK LIDDELL VS TITO ORTIZ" 185 ers*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006

COACHES

Tito Ortiz, head coach
Cleber Luciano, assistant coach
"Razor" Rob McCullough, assistant coach
Saul Soliz, assistant coach

Chuck Liddell, head coach
Howard Davis Jr., assistant coach
Scott Epstein, assistant coach
John Hackleman, assistant coach

COMPETITORS

28 fighters compete in elimination round
14 winners and two "wild cards" earn spot on cast
Competitors: Rich Attonito, Seth Baczynski, Charles Blanchard, Josh Bryant, Chris Camozzi, Brent Cooper, Jacen Flynn, James Hammortree, Joseph Henle, Charley Lynch, Kris McCray, Court McGee, Clayton McKinney, Kyle Noke, Victor O'Donnell, Norman Paraisy, Constantinos Philippou, Greg Rebello, Nick Ring, Jordan Smith, Ben Stark, Lyle Steffens, Brad Tavares, Warren Thompson, Kyacey Uscola, Cleburn Walker, Jamie Yager, Woody Weatherby
Jake Shields, assistant coach

Mar 18, 2003
Not that they're not great coaches or anything, but what does this fight prove?
That they are still capable of competing in the sport. Do you honestly think it would be a better idea for Liddell to fight ANOTHER top 205 contender and once again get knocked out as opposed to fighting someone who he has a chance of competing with?

They are both extremely popular fighters and are fully capable of coaching. And I didn't know this show revolved around the coaches fighting (as many of you apparently did judging by your comments). I watch the show to see the up and coming fighters compete and the drama the ensues. Maybe I'm going about this all wrong hahaha.

May 17, 2004
Tito's a prick and Chuck's half retarded so they're not really the best choices for coaching, and Chuck's beat the shit out of Tito twice so why would they fight for a third time?

Kos vs. Hardy
i dont think i could take more than 5 minutes of hardy on tv.

i shouldve stated my point. the tuf coaches are out of action for months because of taping and airing. so im glad it isnt someone that i want to see fight as soon as possible.

im also a chuck fan and i wanna see chuck beat titos ass for a 3rd time and then have tito make some more excuses like the first two fights. id like to see chuck go out with some victories.

Mar 18, 2003
Tito's a prick and Chuck's half retarded so they're not really the best choices for coaching, and Chuck's beat the shit out of Tito twice so why would they fight for a third time?
Translation: I personally do not like either fighter and thus imo this is not good.

Mar 18, 2003
i dont think i could take more than 5 minutes of hardy on tv.

i shouldve stated my point. the tuf coaches are out of action for months because of taping and airing. so im glad it isnt someone that i want to see fight as soon as possible.

im also a chuck fan and i wanna see chuck beat titos ass for a 3rd time and then have tito make some more excuses like the first two fights. id like to see chuck go out with some victories.
Right and it's not like this matchup is going to prevent other sought after matchups from happening, nor will it determine who will fight for a title. This really should not bother anyone except those that really dislike them in general.