The Raid red band trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
yeah Iko is a real martial artist, but i heard the guy who played Mad Dog in first part is unfuckwittable and he would kick Iko's ass with ease

May 14, 2002
It did because it is choreographed and they studied to learn those moves.
But the smaller guy with the blue jacket (The Assasin) is an martial artist first and actor second if you could call him an actor since this is the only movie he plays in.

Jan 25, 2009
Not sure how that display makes anyone say someone is a real martial artist lol, that shit looked like Broadway to me.
did i say this display shows this? nope, i know he is because that is how Evans met Iko, during his Silat training in Indonessia when he was doing documentary about this martial art

It did because it is choreographed and they studied to learn those moves.
But the smaller guy with the blue jacket (The Assasin) is an martial artist first and actor second if you could call him an actor since this is the only movie he plays in.
they both are martial artist first I would say

May 14, 2002
they both are martial artist first I would say

I don't know that other dude so I didn't want to speak on him. I only 'know' (of) Cecep, that guy in the blue jacket.
I think it is safe to assume most guys in this movie are martial artists first.

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
This was probably the hardest for me to cut due to the fact that the production on this scene lasted around six days of shooting, it cost us a f**k load to make and it served to escalate the gang war out onto the streets involving people outside of the closed off intergang politics.

At the end of the day though, after discussing its worth it took us away from the central theme for a little too long with characters that would only exist in this scene alone.
[VIMEO]90092972[/VIMEO]

Jan 25, 2009
saw it last night and the action sequences are insane especially the 2 final fights - very violent and gore
story is good too
i see why they call action movie of the decade, myself i would not go that far, but def its gonna be top 5 movies of this year in that genre
will go to see it again as soon as it appear on wide release 10 days :)

May 14, 2002
saw it last night and the action sequences are insane especially the 2 final fights - very violent and gore
story is good too
i see why they call action movie of the decade, myself i would not go that far, but def its gonna be top 5 movies of this year in that genre
will go to see it again as soon as it appear on wide release 10 days :)
I havent seen it yet but I'm curious to what other four movies in this genre you meant..?

Jan 25, 2009
I just made general assumption especially that is not even half of the year and I know Koreans will release something good and I will know for sure after Frightfest in August

Jan 25, 2009
I havent followed 'movie news' as of late and thought if there are any movies that can compare with this, I would like to see those as well.
hmm i see what you meant. well to be honest only movies comparable tot his came from Korea and China
maybe check movies like:

The White Storm 2013
Firestorm 2013
Commitment 2013
Unbeatable 2013
Days Of Wrath 2013
New World 2013
Drug War 2013
The Berlin File 2013

but still non of those movies comes close to what they did in The Raid 2 as action/martial art movie