The Raid red band trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
I thought he was killed in the first one?
he was, its the same actor but plays different character

thats what im sayin.. and one of the cops too on the left hand side of the poster (the one in the new fast and furious) i guess it is a prequel then
Joe Taslim does not participate in second part and The Raid was a prequel as Berandal was meant to be originally a first part. the action in R2 picks up after events in The Raid

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Jan 25, 2009
Berandal? whats that?
thats the name of second movie The Raid 2: Berandal but Berandal meant to be a movie on its own around 2010 but it was very expensive for Indonesian studios so Gareth decided to make The Raid instead but keep the same main character and story. so The Raid is in reality a prequel to Berandal but im not sure how much of the original script was kept for new one

thats the teaser trailer for original Berandal

Props: Cheaptimes
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I almost wish I lived in Asia just to be able to see these movies at the theater because I know damn well that this will probably never be released in theaters in America and it probably won't be released on DVD until many months after it is released in Asia.

Jan 25, 2009
I almost wish I lived in Asia just to be able to see these movies at the theater because I know damn well that this will probably never be released in theaters in America and it probably won't be released on DVD until many months after it is released in Asia.
well as the first part was a big success i think they will not wait to long with worldwide release and im hoping they will show this on Frighfest in February

the world premier will at Sundance in January