the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
First of all, Jack should never, ever start again for this team..... second james jones can hit the three with some sort of consistency? dude is the league leader in 3pt%!!!
100% so far this season at the line too. Im pretty fuckin surprised by how good he is. I didn't know much about him in PHX but I'm glad we got him for basically nothing (and bought the best player in spain off em in the process)

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^ yaaa, james jones is dope! hes was coo for indiana, and a nice little role player for phx, buuuuuuuut he just looks WAAY better ina blazer uniform! w00t w00t!

gooooooooooooooo blazers! more fans are coming out!! yeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Sep 4, 2002
Well looks like Denver lost tonight in SA, they are coming home now off a back to back, hopefully their knees are a little spent, and the blazers can get a leg up early in Denver, cause we get our ass kicked out there..... then again, this is a season of breaking losing streaks to teams.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
jim jones is sharp shootin to the pont to where i cant remember another blazer as consistent as him...

steve smith, and danny ainge kinda, but not like Da Capo... maybe sabonis...lol... we're seriously in a win win situation tho... make it to the playoffs, or make it to the lotto... only thing im worried about is who were gonna cut to bring in another lotto pick, and rudy next year...

Jun 27, 2005
Yes sir Dean Cane , sir! LOL. This shit is crazy last week it seemed like everybody wanted Nate fired. All of a sudden he's the greatest defensive mind in basketball again. Haha. Finnicky ass people

Sep 4, 2002
I was never really critical of nate when we were losing... B roy was really struggling, but fuck, we've lost 9 in row at denver before tonight..... WE BACK AT .500!!!! wooooo!

Jun 27, 2005
I was never really critical of nate when we were losing... B roy was really struggling, but fuck, we've lost 9 in row at denver before tonight..... WE BACK AT .500!!!! wooooo!
I just think its funny. Its just like Doc Rivers last year was a terrible coach but now he's brilliant.

edit: thats what the "experts" were saying.